Crafting the Triumvirate's Downfall

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AcemoneyFV, Jun 22, 2019.

1. AcemoneyFV Augur

Is there a faster way to collect 50 pieces of each plus 500 of the Alsa Thel Droplet(s)?

Killing seems like it would take forever and I'm not sure if there is a faster way. Almost done with every VoA ach. and I run into this quest. :p
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

You get varying amounts of the 500 bits from many, many quests there. It doesn't actually take that long.
  3. Morthakia Augur

There is no easy way. You need to run the quests over, and over, and over again. Some are very quick and you’ll want to rotate those. Some are painful and not worth the time. Figure out what’s best for you and get ready for the grind.
    AcemoneyFV and Yinla like this.
  4. AcemoneyFV Augur

Thanks for the replies. I should have checked Alla. first. I did find information regarding the quests.

My first day however I was able to do like 3 quests in a row from one NPC. Each quest receives an hour lockout upon completion.

The following day though, I was only able to do one or maybe two (it was random) from any NPC and received an hour lockout for every quest, even though each quest has a different name. Long grind for sure.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

I just did the quests that yielded the most reward over and over plus what I got killing on the timer downtime.