CoV type 7 range slot augs??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not seeing any type 7 dex augs that fit in range slot, best I can find that aren't from anniversary content is still the ToV tradeskill augs (which is what I am using).

Am I being blind ? Or are there none?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Range fit augs have been few and far between, and not really available outside of special events. Velium Threaded Gem, Relife Adornment and Extruded Black Pearl are the top 3 that have dex or h-dex.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Its like charm or shield augs, not very common.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Yendar Augur

Should be using a proc aug in range slot, not dex.
    Maedhros likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Personally i use prayer shawl aug in my range slot but i tend to melee alot (face to face) but yea theres very few augs for range slot it seems.

Andarriel
    Skuz likes this.
  6. minimind The Village Idiot

7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

As a caster sure, as a melee though? What proc augs would those be?
  9. Yendar Augur

The same aug the caster uses, but you convert it for melee abilities instead of spell casts... ToV gem of striking for most.
  10. Yendar Augur

OldCa61 likes this.
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

12. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Yendar likes this.
  13. Yendar Augur

Hmm.. I must have gotten raid ranges on all my toons by the time I completed challenger, I never noticed that it’s type 8 and not 7... that’s strange.
    I’d prioritize getting a raid range or ultra rare ice encrusted for any dps class that doesn’t have one. Adding an additional proc slot is about as big of an upgrade as you’re going to get.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

It doesnt work.
    Found a bow I could use and put a venomous tear in it. It doesnt proc for melee attacks, and Im fairly sure its like that for any range slot proc aug except the velium empowered gem of striking - because that is designed to work in all slots.
    Skuz likes this.