Councilman Ate my Signet

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Flatchy, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Flatchy Court Jester

I finished my 7th task in the Aid Grimel line and received my Marked Runed Signet. Had already done the other two (Enrons and Cabbage ear) so was on my way to The Artisans Prize. I went to Halas to talk to Lebounde and in purple text he tells me I need to talk to Aid Grimel next time I am in new Taanan. ??? What? Well I thought maybe I needed the Signet of the Arcane (caster version) to move to the next step instead of Marked Runed Signet (Melee version). I thought I read on Allakazam that you could switch earrings so I headed to the library again. I handed my Marked runed signet to Grimel and he gave me the usual, "I have no need of this Flatchy", and handed it back to me. Then I thought maybe it was the councilman that switches them, so I handed it to him. He just ate it, didn't say a word and bam its gone. Im kinda stunned as that took as many of you know a bit of time and plat.
    I talked to Grimel again and said "I am a master chef" and he gave me the field satchel, thinking maybe I can just do the 7th one over and get my earring back. Problem is I don't have the runed signet now to do the combine in the bag for him.
    Is there any hope for this or am I doomed to redo that whole #@$^% line? I put in a petition after banging my head against the wall trying to figure that system out (it used to be so easy long ago). In my achievements it does not give me any credit for making that earring at all but I did, so I fear they are gonna hose me on this one.
  2. Spellfire Augur

Councilman wants Marked Runed Signet and a Hope Stone (a rare drop in any of the elemental planes). Then he will give you Signet of Might/Signet of the Arcane.

Just clear Earth/Fire few times; it won't take long to get Hope Stone.
  3. smash Augur

You can petition about it, or as Spellfire says: go hunt for a hope stone to turn it in.

I would also suggest you to change your profile, so people cannot see which server you from, otherwise, otherwise you will soon hear a sound, like a flok of stampeding rhinos, which are people running to elemental planes hunting for a hope stone, and then running back to pok.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Took your advice Smash and went to reef to see if I could get a hopestone. While I was there I got a GM to pm me and got me fixed right up. Was very fast service! So thankful to have a great experience with customer service after reading so many complaining about it on here.

So thank you for the advice Smash and Spellfire and thank you DBG for the extra fast and great customer service you provided.
    Thunderkiks and Yinla like this.