Could you update the batter that strems over tets chat, its been sying 30 minutes for almost 1/2 hr

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Just_Another_SK, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Just_Another_SK Elder

^
    ould you update the bnner that strems over test chat, its been sying 30 minutes for almost 1/2 hr
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

Are you ok?
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The batter needs an update about the 30 minute rain delay perhaps? I'm not sure...
  4. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Looks like a rainout.
  5. Just_Another_SK Elder

I was multitasking earlier forgive the typos: I'm asking if a dev could update the scrolling TexT a the top of the test chat room please, its been about 2 hours past deadline, just a little update would be nice
    Thanks
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

They're probably too busy spam refreshing their inboxes to make sure they're still employed!
  7. xxGriff Augur

let us refrain from further attempts at jocularity... we just want an update.
  8. xxGriff Augur

well 30 min has become 3+ hours without any news or updates. it is frustrating getting nothing but a stuck banner proclaiming 30 min downtime @ 2pm PST... In the middle of an instance for back flagging, very little warning (1 minute) no heads up, or communication. /sigh this is the part that really irritates me. Good night. Maybe, just maybe things will be back.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

10. hellohello123 Lorekeeper

tuts my barreh