Could you please FIX Aradune!!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bomce, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Bomce New Member

Brad has to be rolling over in his grave knowing his avatar is being represented this way. SO, server crashes. DPG fixes and we get lag so horrible you can't play during the evening hours EST unless you don't zone. Then DPG fixes that by re instituting the dreaded queue to limit player density which at least stabilizes the server so you can play at night IF you get on before the queue gets too bad. Then DPG puts in a "hardware upgrade" (LOL) takes away the dreaded queue and a couple days later has some more "server maintenance" and lo and behold we're back to lag so bad it takes double digit minutes to zone IF you zone at all and lag so bad you can't play again. ALSO during bonus exp so of course you lose out on that as well. The last TLPs weren't this horrible so what the heck is the problem? Are you running this server on a rehab'ed TRS-80 or something? Get your game together DPG. The ghost of Aradune is watching and is not happy.
  2. Arog Augur

Mangler had a lot of random crashes the first month. Could not log on the first day of Mangler but after that you could get in no problem besides the random crashing. After 4 weeks everything was smooth sailing.

Aradune performance was worse. Could not get on the first 3 days due to queue being 4 to 6 hours. After that the west coast people could not get in that worked day shifts. We are past five weeks and still have problems. Tried to play last night and it was a bit laggy, slow zoning and chat but I will take that over queue every time.

Nothing worse than having 2 to 3 hours to play after work only to waste 90 to 100% of that block of time sitting in a queue. I really wish they could find a way to get the servers to support a much larger population. It breaks my heart to think ho think how many subscribers just let their subscription expire and the lost revenue that could have kept this game going strong for years to come.