CotF Spells/AA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Riou, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Riou EQResource

Since the NDA on EverQuest Call of the Forsaken has been lifted, and most of the data is now on Test, we updated our Test Spells & Skills Database with the new and changed spells. You can view all of the spell changes and additions Here.

We've also added class spell pages to our Call of the Forsaken Preview section! Here you will find links to data on each of your classes new Spells & Skills, from the Test server.

On a side note, we've also added a lot more info on the Call of the Forsaken expansion in the Preview section over the past few days. If you haven't lately, you should check it out!

If you're wondering about quest/named guides, they will be coming sometime around launch :).
    Ronak and Marton like this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Since there isn't really an AA list, maybe other people can fill in for there class for CotF as well (you can find them in the New Spells list, they are generally at top and bottom between the classes Spells) but here are Paladins Activated AA (no passives were included):

Paladin Activated AA List (this doesn't include Passive AA):
    Armor of Inquisitor, 3 Ranks (New Rank #1, New Rank #2, New Rank #3)

Beacon of the Righteous, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Disruptive Persecution, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Helix of the Undying, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Identify, 1 Rank (everyone got this :p) (New Rank #1)

Inquisitor's Judgment, 3 Ranks (New Rank #1, New Rank #2, New Rank #3)

Lay on Hands, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)
  3. Leerah Augur

The lack of upgrades to headshot led one guildy ranger to complain tonight, 'Even the clerics are out DPSing me now!" She's pondering a main switch. She said it seems like it's all about the casters now.

Although I play a lot of rangers, I'm cool with it being about casters.
  4. Falos Augur

Riou likes this.
  5. Kylo Elder

lol I look at wizard spell and I am pretty sure I wont be using any of them. maybe shield of fate and that it. the rest of wizard spell is crap. might as well not giving wizard any spell at all lol.
  6. Rorce Augur

Riou likes this.
  7. Gladare Augur

What does headshot and dps have to do with one another?
    And my unnecessarily mean troll: Your guild ranger must really suck. I mean really.
    Son of a... and Beimeith like this.
  8. Crystilla Augur

For those looking for more AA info, I am working on the AA search site and it will be released a little bit after launch. I am waiting until after launch to actually plug in the descriptions - since I know tuning and changes are still being made between now and then, and some things are still bugged.
  9. Leerah Augur

Oh well, if you're happy with ranger AAs, then it must be all right.
  10. Sebbina Augur

The really good news is Spikethistle Coat and Mask of the Bosquetender buffs can be cast with one spell- the sweet life of a druid.
  11. Leerah Augur

Poor, poor druids.
  12. Marton Augur

Thanks eqresource folks :).
    Riou and Rorce like this.
  13. Bashan Journeyman

can anyone post what warrior got for AA in new expansion that was in beta please cant seem to find anything
  14. Riou EQResource

They look to be the following (Activated AA listed Only):
    Brace for Impact, 3 Ranks (New Rank #1, New Rank #2, New Rank #3)

Imperator's Command, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Imperator's Charge, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Imperator's Precision, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Knee Strike, 3 Ranks (New Rank #1, New Rank #2, New Rank #3)

Blast of Anger, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Heroic Blade, 1 Rank (New Rank #1)

Blade Guardian, 3 Ranks (New Rank #1, New Rank #2, New Rank #3)