CoTF Beta Reward?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Movistar, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Movistar Journeyman

Any news about this? I haven't been able to log on in a few weeks was just wondering.

Thanks for the update if there is any :)
  2. Marshall Maathers Augur

We are still beta testing it, right?

We should all get beta rewards.
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Axxius Augur

When the 2nd part of the expansion is released, the missing half of the itemization will be your beta reward. ;)
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  4. Mykaylla Augur

No ETA mentioned yet.

One dev I was testing HA's with on Beta was teasing the group, about how awesome the reward is this time, but not saying anything more, though. :eek:
  5. iniari-TR Augur

usually get them during the anniversary / fabled time.-march.
  6. Hatsee Augur

Illusion Othmir, with a top hat and a monocle.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Awesome is we get 1/4 of it and the rest follows in instalments....build your own reward.

Not expecting much last years was an illusion, this year will more than likely be a merc skin. Should be some new model from the expansion.
  8. Falos Augur

That's what I am always hoping for every beta, but the devs prior to beta ending made it sound like this beta reward would be 'unique' IE not a merc skin / illusion /etc in the traditional sense at least thats the vibe i got from beta chatter.
  9. Cicelee Augur

CoTF reward is a full refund to those who participated in Beta and purchased CoTF. Or that could be an option...
  10. Badname0553. Elder

Extra content and additions that are more polished and less buggy. That is what was promised with once a year expansions and the staggered release so maybe those still hanging around can get it as a beta reward.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When does beta start again?

Need to find out the next part of the story before I forget what has happend so far!
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

Needs to be a Qeynos Guard illusion, 100%
  13. Tobynn Augur

Qeynos guard 4tw.
  14. Falos Augur

mechamatic guardian illusion (to scale)

Or i'd settle for a pre-nerf lightning warrior illusion
  15. Axxius Augur

Qeynos guard illusion would be rather sexist. There is no female version of that model.
    Leerah likes this.
  16. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Screw illusion, port clicky to the dragon around the portal hub, since that wasn't implemented for expansion preorder bonus.
    Crystilla and Elricvonclief like this.
  17. pk76 Augur

would like that one as well ;)
  18. Phrett Augur

I want a Quarm mount
    Crystilla likes this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

With heads dropping off randomly !
  20. Chandrok Augur

The beta reward should be available soon. Sorry for the delay.