Cornering the market out of control.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by YellowBelly, Aug 27, 2017.

1. svann Augur

Honestly, whenever I post something for sale I always check pricing. If Mr Isellstuff has it priced at 500p Im not going to post it at 50. Thats just dumb, in my oh so humble opinion. If you want to give your stuff away then you really should find someone that needs it and give it away. But if you put it up for 50 you shouldnt complain when Mr Isellstuff buys you out. Of course he bought you out. What on earth did you expect him to do?
    Aurastrider likes this.
  2. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Live up to his name and just sell stuff, not buy?
  3. Scorrpio Augur

I think "Ibuyandsellstuff" exceeds the name length limit.

Oh, and I'd wager he stands there selling stuff for a much larger percentage of time than he goes around buying out others' stock.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

DGC won't be doing that because DBC has monetary value; which their accountants keep track of and don't like when we horde it; that's why they changed the All-Access bonus 500 to being something we have to claim each month. I think that the main reason traces back to the whole Second Life debacle involving the IRS.

On the whole VoA being bad for gear... what??? I remember the Tier 1 side of valley being great place for people to muo or even molo (depending on class, in era). I was no where near top end group gear, and didn't have close to max aa. Now Argath's names were hard due to it space issues and some more creative mechanics; but Valley was mostly easier. 2 players and 2 mercs could tear up a lot; 3/3 could take almost all named with few exceptions. Lower Valley's T2 named were harder but still doable as were the T2 of Saith, but Saith's draw was really the easy missions.
  5. chocster Lorekeeper

Such a leftist/hypocritical point of view:
    Waaa, player Xis able to make more plat than Player Y in a free trade market utilizing exact same methods of the exact same products Player Y wants to make off other players. Therefore the "Governing Authority should impose restrictions on Player X so...crying Player Y can make the same...
    Hypocritical thinking at its finest.
    Claan and Questoften32 like this.
  6. Wizlard Augur

What we should do is take all the platinum, and kronos from players who have them, ban those players, and redistribute the kronos/platinum throughout the general population.
  7. Questoften32 Augur

That solution is really off the marx.