Copy and Paste of Plane of Health? and where's 18, 24, and 32 man raids

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Leaper, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Leaper New Member

Not sure if my post was deleted or lost, so i will do the eq community a favor and repost it. I noticed that the new zone The Plane of Health is just a copy and paste map of the old Voa zone Windsong Sanctuary. Does daybreak have no imagination to create a new map? Was this created by the same person who made the cat familiars? Also, Why are there No 18, 24 and / or 32 man raids on eq? You have it in eq2 and is a success and the other rpgs have them also. There are alot of casual players who don't have the time to be in a raiding guild or wants to be in one. What happens is those players eventually lose interest and don't renew their monthly account, thus costing Daybreak money and profits. I have seen people lose interest in my guild and other guilds because they do not have this mini raid option. Simple fix. Create a new mini raid merchant with a new currency for the mini raids. Lower the number of mobs or make them hit a bit less than the 54 man raids. Change the names of the gear from the 54 man raids on the 18, 24, 32 man raid merchant. A company who wants to make a profit would do a cost / benefit analysis on this. I also guarantee that there would be a ton more pick up raids just like in eq2 if this was added. Instead of putting your resources into making familiar cats, you should spend the money on improved content. I am a paying customer just like every other gold member and if i'm not happy with a product or service my voice should be heard. If the group gear for example was considered 1.0 and the raid gear was considered 2.0, then make the mini raid currency gear 1.25. Simple fix and profitable and you make people leaning towards quitting happy.
    Morningdew likes this.
  2. Leaper New Member

3. Leaper New Member

My other account was banned for posting that? WHY? Because I gave you some advice on the direction I think this game should go in? Nobody has ever done that before on the forums? Why can't you answer the question about mini raids or just ignore it instead of banning me. Did i touch on a touchy subject that your company is ignoring?
    Morningdew likes this.
  4. Morningdew Lorekeeper

But everybody on EQ has been asking for cats for years and we got it. No need for anything else, I am now completely satisfied.
  5. Teina New Member

Morningdew , you are way to easy to please , i however am not so forgiving , nor is the Emp !
    seems to me he asked a simple question on game play and made a suggestion on how it could be improved . and for this he gets banned ? I can only assume ill be banned for responding to this post as well.
  6. Leaper New Member

Yes, and if this isn't resolved by November 20th at 7pm pacific time I will be cancelling all my accounts and trying to convince others to do the same. No reason for a ban, i did nothing wrong. If you can explain to me what i did to deserve a ban please do, but I think you can not. You just did not want people to read something and get them riled up over something that should be added to the game.
  7. Morningdew Lorekeeper

LOL, not sure if you are being sarcastic or did not know I was being sarcastic. I have quite a few posts bashing the stupid cats in a bag. Holly and the rest of the dev team are an effing joke. Completely unprofessional and incompetent. The customer support is non-existent and they only acknowledge (be deleting and banning) those posts that do not kiss their .
  8. Teina New Member

BOTH