Copsestalker Enrichment

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Radamus, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Radamus Journeyman

So where do I post to ask the development team on why this spell is group buff, but not mass buffable via MGB or TB? If it's intended, I don't see the reasoning behind that logic.
  2. Greyvvolf Lorekeeper

Old post, but since nobody else responded, think of it as a Ranger version of Beastlord's Shared Ferocity buff, only at four times the duration. Really not that big of an issue, and you don't even have to bother casting it on caster groups. Grief so we have to cast more than one buff again on raids? Fine by me.
  3. AB-Muvien Elder

Yeah hasnt been an issue for me either. /target meleegroups and cast, buffing is done in 10sec. Sure TB/MGB would be nice but definatly not something Im gonna fuss about.
  4. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I have better things to do with my time than going to group by group to buff people.
  5. Arcainos Augur

It also still excludes Berserkers. Would love to see an all-around fix for this for you guys.
  6. AB-Muvien Elder

Yeah excluding zerkers from it makes absolutely no sense.
  7. Triconix Augur

Like sitting around waiting for the event to start? How many melee groups do you have? I doubt its more than 5. Even if you have 5, it takes about 7 seconds per cast. A whole 35 seconds used to buff. Seriously?
    AB-Muvien likes this.
  8. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Yes, seriously. I am spoiled.
  9. Triconix Augur

FTFY ;)
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

That too.
  11. feiddan Augur

I wish the Beastlord buff was half as convenient.

Still, I agree that stupid tedium is stupid - "reasons" is not compelling.
  12. Minato Augur

This buff is the best thing since sliced bread take that 30 secs and cast on everyone ^_^
  13. AB-Muvien Elder

Ive been wanting to ask monks and rogues how this buff affect their dps but all our good monks and rogues have retired these days.

Care to shed some light Minato?
  14. Larok New Member

So explain why the Rk. II can be TB and MGB but the Rk. III cannot.......
  15. AB-Muvien Elder

Really Larok? I hadnt even noticed that, lol.
  16. Larok New Member

I did a /petition and was told to do a /bug, which I did, now let's see if it gets fixed.

Have the Beastlord's complained about Fero?
  17. Raptour_MT Elder

It's a non issue really. If it had a duration similar to Fero then I could see complaining, but it lasts over an hour and only need to hit a few groups with it. It's fine.

If anything, I would ask why berserkers get no benefit from it.
  18. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

You all have short memories. It took us years for all our buffs to be able to be cast on groups and to be MGB capable. The fact of the matter is this spell should be the same as our other buffs and needs to work on Berzerkers. I question this spell as even needing to be cast at all to be perfectly honest. I just make sure Rogues and Monks have it because maybe it does something for them. Perfect example of a spell taking a spell slot people don't want filled on a raid - I think to myself I sure hope casters, priests and zerkers have it blocked on our raids :p
  19. AB-Muvien Elder

From the new test server updates.
  20. Arcainos Augur

Great to see.