Convert Button for Augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kongfoo, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Kongfoo Elder

There are a few items out there that have a button to convert them into a different version of that item. Two examples I have would be The Tears of Alaris and Vestments of the Forsaken.

I thought about it and why not do this for certain augs as well? There are augs out there like Shawl, Stone of the Crystal Circle, Frozen Orb, etc where once you claim them, that's what you get forever unless you petition. There should be a button on augs of the same lore group to convert them into a different version of that aug. We already did the work to get the aug, so why not let us swap between different versions of the aug we worked for?

A few uses I could see for this are: A tank swapping to a dps set, a melee swapping to a tank set, casters swapping between hp / mana sets, also this option would be there if someone chose the wrong aug in the reward window.
    Evercluck and Lisandra like this.
  2. RPoo Augur

I support this. The shawl can be turned back in for a swap already but other augs like you mentioned, would be nice considering how things can change in the game - someone discovers strength > dex for a class and suddenly they're all scrambling to change their augs but some are unchangeable.
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. Lighteningrod Augur

This is a great idea.
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. Taiqwon Augur

In the same vein I've been wondering for a long while why we can't convert a weapon into an ornamentation (type 20) using the same principle. How great would that be?