Consumed Krono but no All Access!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xann, May 21, 2017.

1. Xann New Member

I consumed a krono and guess what, no membership! I did claim my DBC but still showing me as a f2p.

Anyone else had any similar issues like this?
  2. Gialana Augur

Did you try logging all the way out and back in after you consumed the krono?
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah sometimes need to log out then back in.
  4. Harmoneous New Member

This has happened to me twice now. The first time it happened, I logged out completely then back in, still nothing. So I consumed a second one and it gave me 60 days membership. I petitioned to have a Krono refunded and reduce my membership by 30 days. They said no. Just happened to me again right now. I don't really want to consume a second Krono, but I know if I petition the response time will be at least a week. Since a week will have passed, I guarantee it'll say I have 3 weeks left of game play. And I'll bet anything that Daybreak will not give me that week back even though I have no control over this problem nor did I do anything to cause it to happen. So, guess I'm forced to consume another. :(
  5. Harmoneous New Member

Aaaaand just consumed another, still no membership... so lame.
  6. sumon New Member

same story for me, consumed and no all access... opened a ticket but haven't heard anything.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Happened to me last night, logged out and in... nothing. Consumed another this morning which worked. Ticket is open.

Noticed this morning that Loyalty Velocity is sitting at 0 with 0 Loyalty coins too.

Something is broken.
  8. Lindros New Member

I tried to consume 2 today and nothing happened... logged out and in, but still nothing
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Usually if you just zone the loyalty meter and coins will return. Its a sign of server not making the proper connection which would also explain all the krono issues.
  10. Vanishin Lorekeeper

Same thing happening to me, popped a krono and did not receive any game time.
  11. t3ksyio New Member

This also happened to me yesterday evening. I created a second account, tried to give it all-access, and it ate the krono with no results. No response yet. :(
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's a server problem. I know to try and zone, nothing helps right now.
  13. Buyfood New Member

I consumed 4 kronos today. Only 1 of them granted any all access time. Has Daybreak mentioned anything about these problems anywhere? I've seen multiple reports of it happening to others in game also.
  14. Vanishin Lorekeeper

If you check their twitter, the Daybreak Help twitter has responded to a few people with the same issue, telling them to open a petition. I noticed it is showing up on my account history as me consuming a krono today but still says i have only 8 days of game time in game as well as saying my sub runs out in 8 days on the site.
  15. t3ksyio New Member

Yes, they responded to me on Twitter as well and said that it's a known issue they're working on.
  16. Faiythe New Member

I had this same issue and petitioned. Got these email back:
    Gary B. (Daybreak Games)
    Jul 14, 7:17 PM PDT
    Hello,

All membership time that was not granted by a consumed Krono should now be added. If you are still missing membership time, please let me know so I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue.
    Gary Prime
    Technical Support Representative - Tier 2
    Daybreak Game Company

Gary B. (Daybreak Games)
    Jul 14, 6:56 PM PDT
    This is a mass message regarding Krono that have been consumed, but have not granted membership.

We're currently investigating the issue regarding Krono not granting membership, and we're planning to run a script to grant all the time missing retroactively.

Any Krono consumed from this point forward should grant membership properly. Thanks for your patience while we figure out what went wrong - we'll let you know when the issue is fixed.
    Gary Prime
    Technical Support Representative - Tier 2
    Daybreak Game Company
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I didn't get a reply to my petition, but the time was added to my account.