Constant Launcher Reset password loop.........

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tanvaras, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Tanvaras New Member

Well new patch new issues, things never change!
    Go to log in and get the "Reset Password" alert, go and do it, and now the launcher wants me to change it again, again and again. My log on works on the forums etc (Hence I am posted) but the launcher loops with this password change garbage.
  2. Derek Lorekeeper

I have had this issue too, when I try to go to a GL, POK or Bazaar I crash to sever select and try to log get to character select it will do this to me as well.
  3. Derek Lorekeeper

I'm still looking for help with this. When trying to zone to POK, Bazaar or Guild Hall I get a message about not being able to connect to server, trying to gate to Guild Lobby I get kicked to server select. Without access to these zones its very impractical to get anywhere. I put in support tickets and it doesn't help, guys reading from scripts isn't working. I need some knowledgeable help. Some Ive talked to in game say it sounds like a port issue but I cant confirm it. If there is a dev who can help I would really appreciate it. This has been happening almost every other patch since TDS came out...