Consolidated list of PoR issues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ryak, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Ryak Augur

(1) Need AoC instances for open world progression mobs for Entrance to Daosheen's Chamber (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3379) and Legendary Berserker Bones in Devastation/Sverag

Current status: Dev response indicated that they ran out of time for the March patch and they will "consider" getting this into a future patch

(2) No pick zones available for Devastation or Sverag

Current status: No response at this time

(3) Open world raid progression targets are not immune to mem blur

(4) Raid chest drops in open world are openable by anybody

(5) Can port to open world ToB without doing any progression

Current status: No response at this time.

Did i miss anything? Please post and add additional issues and any dev response that we have currently.
  2. Catashe Augur

well not a progression issue but... PoR bank slots are bugged
  3. Baldur Augur

Bugged how? Bugged as in you lose stuff you put in them?
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

The extra two shared bank slots that showed up are bugged. If you put stuff in those then it gets sent into your parcels when you log out. The normal 8 bank slots are fine.
  5. Hamshire Augur

People killing the request npc Tak`Valnakor as well locking people out of the north ro progression tasks.
  6. Ryak Augur

Unfortunately, I cannot edit the initial post, so i'll have to continue here:

(6) Progression task NPC Tak'Valnakor is killable

Current Status: No dev response yet

(7) certain tradeskill trophy quests require combines of out of era or no longer dropping tradeskill materials

(8) the two new PoR shared bank slots are parceling all items to you on logout

7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The shared bank slots shouldn't be unlocked until call of the forsaken.
  8. Aziuno Augur

Yet another list of issues ignored! =(
  9. Communist Puppy Augur

Soulfury Embermeer isnt spawning in Sverag(drops Jade of the Ether[Rune III aug]
  10. Baldur Augur

He is spawning, I have the aug in my weapon. Lots of issues with PoR, this isn't one of them.
  11. MaxTheLion Augur

Prathun responds to a thread directly related to this issue but Baldur knows better.
  12. Baldur Augur

I can link it to you if you'd like. Killed him on day 2, Thursday after PoR released.

Not sure what's broken about him, but he has spawned.
  13. Communist Puppy Augur

Yes, he stopped spawning after the first set of race swaps in sverag, hence what is broken about him. Now not even the PH spawns anymore.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

My bard can outrun her Aura, causing it to blink in the song window.

Daybreak should delay TSS till all these gamebreaking issues are addressed, so we get a full 2 months of unbuggy PoR.
  15. Karhar Dream Crusher

You know your aura is an invisible npc that runs behind you to keep your aura on you right?
  16. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Some shamans reported alchemy components are missing from drop tables, such as Lucidem and Versluierd Fungus.
  17. Ryak Augur

Update: Ngreth acknowledged (#7) the tradeskill trophy issues in the official bug report thread. I thought about posting this whole list there, but i've found that's a good way to get ignored, so i posted the one I thought was mostly likely to actually get addressed.

(9) Soulfury Embermeer not spawning properly after Sverag changes hands.

Prathun said this was fixed internally! Thanks Prathun.

(10) Missing alchemy components Lucidem and Versluierd Fungus

Haven't heard anything yet
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Both of those drops didn't exist until Secrets of Faydwer, though they are probably flagged to start dropping in TSS on TLPs.
  19. Boze TLP complaint factory

Got a new one!

ToB/Spirit Mark clicky BPs don't match current spell data. Festering Malady changed with the 3/15/2016 patch it looks like, and BP wasn't updated. It's not just the text being wrong either, the BP version actually does do lower damage.

Anyone know if any other BPs are different?
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2031

[IMG]
  20. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Seems to be a ton of out of Era mobs in a lot of zones. Undead thingies, tied to CoF expac. Rumors abound of some insta repops causing havoc, and Xp bonanza fests.