Considering making a new Aradune Progess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrightsvillain, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Arrk Augur

... or think its disgusting that one moderator can hijack the work and credit, to alter it to their own rules, ...

Fixed that for you
  2. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

You can shift things around however you like. The facts remain the same. You brought Hitler and the holocaust into a conversation about a fantasy computer game.
  3. Talimat Elder

People are under the false impression that something the owner spent his own time creating over the course of 3 months and over 200 hours, is subject to their rules, or some created rules. The owner about as fair as they come. Treating everyone, including top guild leader with respect, even when he feels they deserve none. Owner chooses what the information he gathered, is used for. Owner has been more than fair to everyone, including those undeserving. But when top guild uses every avenue possible to negatively affect the server in their favor, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the owner utilizing something outside of the game to try and affect change in the entire server's favor. The only people crying here are the top guild, and the only one coming out looking worse than them, is the coder of the defunked website. Aradune Progression will transfer to here for the time being: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gzWFBBvLRy6OGd3AsLIHgd7KZLY2bV-fe0RYJ-4sLiE/edit#gid=0. Hit up the owner in game or discord to catch the information up to date.
  4. Arrk Augur

"owner"

[IMG]
    a_bard_mole likes this.
  5. a_bard_mole New Member

You keep saying "owner" as if someone other than you has their name plastered all over it? It's a little strange, tbh.

By all means, go ahead and double down though.

I'm also not sure how having a hissy fit and deleting guilds because you had a negative personal interaction with them is fair?
  6. HicksAradune Augur

7. Shibe New Member

Or maybe TEB doesnt care about the progress site?
  8. Talimat Elder

L
    Top guild members, trolling and pretending to be other guilds is hilarious, i'm not the one doubling and tripling down. And if they didn't care about the site, they wouldn't have started this post, and made 90% of the posts within it Shibe. You guys are hilarious to assume people are so stupid.
    Dragnet Sleuth likes this.
  9. Talimat Elder

Because no-one respects your guild, and I doubt anyone but the top guild respects the dude that stole it.
  10. Talimat Elder

h
    Lmao the only rules that exist in my own personal document full of information, is whatever I feel like it to be. You guys don't even realize how ignorant your arguements sound, or wonder why no-one else is jumping in on your defense do you?
  11. Vorshayla75 New Member

Talimat should have stopped while he was ahead.. or at least before he fell further behind.

You're becoming unraveled at this point, trying to get people to join a google doc of all things just so you remain relevant.
  12. Protagonist Tank

The giantic, sperging, ramblefap posts where he keeps referring to himself in the third person definitely screams "Sane person in control of their own life"
  13. Talimat Elder

No-one is arguing the OW fight for spawn, they're aruging the training people who beat you to it, then kiting the enraged golem around fear for 30 mins to force a despawn. That is clearly against the rules.
  14. Vorshayla75 New Member

You have exclusive 30 minute loot rights. Why would we kill it for you? You had 30 minutes to mobilize a force stronger than ours to kill it. You did not. When 30 minutes was up, we AE'd everything in the zone including Draco CT all 3 golems at the same time. Make more friends maybe?
  15. Glowerss Augur

And this right here, is why you shouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of anything resembling a progress site.

They're meant to be historical records of the server, and not some place you can enact out whatever petty vengeance fetishes you may have.

Thankfully, a far more reasonable person seems to have taken over, and all of the guilds are back on as they should be.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Y I K E S
    Protagonist, Tweakfour17 and Duder like this.
  17. Galaras Lorekeeper

Edited that for you. Is that how you run your guild as well?
  18. Talimat Elder

You couldn't possibly make a more false, lying, intentionally deceptive statement in one go if you tried. Nothing requires a bigger raid force than someone else other than a dps race, nice attempt at trying to pathetically justify pathetic actions by a pathetic guild. You are violating every rule in the book, to specifically stop people from doing what they can and are able to do, which itself is also a violation. You're a plague to MMO's and need to be deleted.
  19. Talimat Elder

Lmao what is a production manager of an mmo anyway? Is that a fancy way of saying you're friends with the guild leader but not capable of filling a position leading raids, recruiting, etc etc?
  20. Talimat Elder

Well genius, it was my work, i set it up. I asked the server to do it, and no-one wanted to do it even reached out on official EQ Discord and in Aradune section, which there is proof of for those lacking in intelligence to follow the facts, and also for those intentionally lying because they belong to the guild in question. There is also proof to the fact that after I created it, and spent a month gathering all the information from messaging hundreds of people a day, asking for guild leads, talking to officers, then the guild leads, and getting information for it, the creator of the new site stole that information, then continued to update his site with my information I was updating, no-one was even sending him information or knew about his site. The funniest part is the guild in question (who is the only one talking mad crap and lies here) know that what i am saying is a fact, as their officer and guild lead were the ones submitting their information to me prior to the website ever being made. So they are intentionally lying and deceiving the server. Oh shocker, say it can't be true.

That's why I was made moderator over my own information, because it was mine, not his. And if you'd like to continue to lie about it, ask the new guy, because he knows I can prove it :p So you keep dreaming, but unlike your guild's opinion, or DBG's obviously, you do not get to make the rules, or break the rules, or dictate to anyone else what they can or can not do, and it just shows that there are a bunch of children keyboard warrioring here, because there isn't a one of them in the lot that would have the nerve to attempt such a thing in real life.