Considering making a new Aradune Progess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrightsvillain, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Siah Elder

I'd put bets on a new unbiased one being made in the next week
  2. Glowerss Augur

The point of these tracker sites is both a historical record and something to track the overall progress of the server.

Politicizing it is asinine, and you may as well delete the site entirely if you're going to randomly remove guilds or refuse to add guilds onto there.

Either do it properly or don't bother.
    Skuz, Tweakfour17 and ttin like this.
  3. Lejaun Augur

Good on the admin of that site for standing up against them. Well done.
  4. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Now, now. You know that names aren't allowed to be mentioned and that certain people like to report when they get called out.
  5. Loman Sinidan

Names are against forum policy. I am a raid leader on the server of a casual guild and I will say that i completely understand what the admin is doing and I also to know that a Vote/Poll was taken. The "Top Guild" on the server is completely toxic. If you put a message out in general chat stating the only way you will get a Wizard epic is by joining your guild, do not be surprised when the rest of guild leadership on the server looks at you with disgust. I absolutely love this game and have since I started playing around 2002 (I was only 11 years old when the game came out). Also, EQ more than any other game has such a deep seeded community culture and I feel that most have moved away from how things were 20 years ago with toxic play. The "Top Guild" on the server needs to get with the times. The more that guild does things like this, the more they will hurt the health of the server. In the end, look at live servers that have 1 raid guild in them. Some of that is due to toxic play of some guilds that make people want to quit a game. This is not the year 2000 no matter how much some people want it to be and the game has evolved with the human evolution so to the "Top Guild" please stop being unevolved as players. Also, Top Guild is complaining about pixels because the site admin is complaining about pixels??? really lol The site admin has also added every member to the site that has asked. This past week something happened with the site and it did crash and everything had to be put back in. As with everything, please everyone live long and prosper.
    Dragnet Sleuth likes this.
  6. Wrightsvillain New Member

Well this kinda got derailed onto one specific guild, what about the other guilds he doesn't add on there just because he doesn't like certain members of that guild.
  7. Machen New Member

As a previous administrator of several of the earlier TLP progression sites, shame on you. It doesn't matter what the guild may have done that you don't like or the rest of the server doesn't like. They cleared the expansion first, and if you don't want to record that, your site is worthless and any data you decide to display is cherry-picked and meaningless.
    Thrudd, Galaras, Skuz and 3 others like this.
  8. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I think I shall much prefer the current site.

As top guilds on Fippy found out at the end of PoP, there is only so far you can push people before they will act against self interest when they are left without other options.
  9. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

It's not that much different than athletes who have asterisks next to their name or who have been removed from top statistics records for cheating or other undesirable action. It is also one of the few ways that people are allowed to fight back against the bullying being done by a certain guild.
    Loman likes this.
  10. Loman Sinidan

What other guilds? He has made it widely known that anyone could be on there and has tried to put his information out as much as possible. Also, there is no derailment of anything. That one guild is such a cancer to the server and yes some others are just like tumors but that guild is at the very root of the problem.
    Dragnet Sleuth likes this.
  11. Loman Sinidan

Let me guess you were always a part of the top guild that did all the toxic things. This is 2020 and things are changing. Make way for the FILTHY CASUALS (casual players, not the guild) lol
  12. Wrightsvillain New Member

Did you even read the original post or look at either of the screenshots?
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  13. Machen New Member

Nope. I ran Phinnyprogress.com during classic/kunark (then phinnykills.com), and had to put AoS on the #1 spot over my own guild. They were very similar in tactics and attitude to the guild in question.

Revisionist history doesn't help anyone, it is just a denial of the truth.
    Skuz and jeskola like this.
  14. Loman Sinidan

Yes I did. and i have seen the screenshots from the person that runs the site and the logs.... so whats up yo?
  15. Loman Sinidan

I mean if the peeps from the "Top Guild" wanna settle this in the Arena with the rest of the server, I would welcome that. Just get it out of our system lol
  16. Dailor Augur

People telling you about their reputation in tells is such a gift. Leaving guilds off of this sight is the corniest move on Aradune yet. I bet That's EQ Baby and Altered Minds will be sulking like scolded children in the corner until SoD.
  17. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Actually, it looks like Altered Minds is back on the site. They have been for all but a short period of time, as well.
  18. Loman Sinidan

Yeah its because something happened with the site last week and it crashed and erased everything. The admin fixed everything except the Top Guild who needs to stop being unevolved players with their poop socks lol
  19. Wrightsvillain New Member

So you have made an argument as to why "That's EQ Baby" is no longer on the site, but fail to mention why a guild like Altered Minds wasn't up until recently(Happened in the last 12 hours). If you read the tells from the person who runs the site, it is clearly stated he wasn't adding them because of a personal vendetta with several officers in that guild.

Regardless, the point of this whole post was to make a new historically accurate progression site regardless of affiliation with whatever guild. Something that is completely unbiased?
  20. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

I think I'll keep looking at this one already created. It works just fine.
    Loman likes this.