Considering a resub for Miragul.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Rotlust Augur

Thinking about resubbing for Miragul.

How's the group scene? How easy would it be for someone unfamiliar with this era of eq to jump in as a beastlord or necro with raiding ambitions?
  2. Clonkers Lorekeeper

Plenty of groups going spread across T2-4.

As for jumping in, I've never played past POP and have done Mage and Bard, it's rough at first cause you're clueless but it's also great fun reading AAs and spells as you go and trying out things you've never seen before. Mercs are really helpful to bridge gaps, tasks are fun. Would recommend.
  3. Delphwind Augur

Tons of groups forming daily for group tiers 1-4. Great time to start!

Honestly this has been one of the more fun EQ experiences i've ever had. The tasks and group missions are a blast and give you something to do when you only have a little while to play.

I think what I like most about this server is that Krono's are almost useless. Almost all of the gear at this stage that would be an upgrade for a heroic level 85 character is no drop, so very few are buying/selling kronos.
    Karthos likes this.
  4. Piznut Angry Gnome

I'm really enjoying it. As previously mentioned, the group scene is great. I also like that there aren't 900000 hacking krono farmers trying to teleport to every single named and sell the loot rights to stuff. People are actually announcing in OOC / General that stuff is rotting and let people come loot it.

Overall the scene has a much more positive vibe than a lot of TLP's.