Conquest-Achievements--NotUpdatingAsExpected

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thufiir, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Thufiir New Member

Hello, The past couple of days, I have been trying to catch up some of the conquest Achievements from COTF expansion.
    Two of the missions: "The Defense of Lendiniara" and "Burn Out" I thought I had killed the mobs based on balance, kill x in x seconds, type conquest achievements. I had figured I had just not done it correctly.

I just did "Burn Out" again and thought I meet all the correct criteria but no updates. What really concerned me, is it didn't even give me credit for Challenge of Toughness on this one and I had 0 deaths. This is true 0 deaths no resets, did the whole thing end-2-end in like 10 min.

I will try these a few more times, but it appears the scripts to recognize these achievements is failing to catch a valid condition.

When I say I don't get credit: It is not giving the reward or AA acknowledgement, not just the Achievement window not updating. I have seen that lag behind before and require a log out and in to catch. I didn't get the announcement credit during or at end of mission.
    Other achievements scripts have worked the past couple of days, it just appears to be sporadic in recognizing the conditions.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Balance ones really need to be within 1% for that expansion, very close, and it checks it either once a second or every 3 seconds something very often.

I've never seen toughness fail on any event, did a merc die? I can't remember they may be checked like players too. You opened chest at the end?
  3. Thufiir New Member

Thanks for the reply. I have the wrong mission listed, there is no bug. User Error.
    I got stuck on the concept I was working 1 mission, when in fact the achievements were spread accross 2. /bonk on me.