Conquest achievements bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krozman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. krozman Augur

Calling Phantasm: Cowards. I've had my entire party run away and get the emote that i'm a coward, but no debuff occurs. Summon tanked it for 25 min and nothing.

Xorbb2 mission: Test your reflects. We had a minimum of 3 people from the beginning to the end lower King Xorbb's defenses the entire time, and no achievement.

The Force of Fear and Dreadstone / Shmedstone. You're required not to use the armor or the elixir, but you have to use it to progress the mission. wtf?

BG mission: Whelp Slaughter. I finished the whelps within 11 minutes of the first one hatching, and nothing.

Comments/Suggestions?
  2. roguerunner Augur

Click the buffs off after you update the mission.
  3. Falos Augur

I can say for sure that the cowards achievement, force of fear and dreadstone/ shmedstone conquests are all obtainable - Completed each of those conquests a few different times now.

The Xorrb test your reflects achievement is almost certaintly bugged as when my group did that mission we fulfilled the requirements for that achievement as well but it did not unlock.

The breeding grounds whelp slaughter achievement *is* obtainable but it is currently bugged atm, The achievement says that you have to do this within 15 minutes but the actual threshold is like less than 10 minutes. An alaris mission last expansion had a similar problem where the mission was accidentally made so you had to beat it much faster than the conquest listed.

Summarized:

Test your reflects is 100 percent unobtainable (I also kinda wish the other conquests got a slight retune because t hey are quite hard for non raiders)

Whelp Slaughter is obtainable but needs to be done faster than the description states (this should be fixed as the current threshold is exceptionally hard for group geared players)

The other conquests you listed are working as intended (TM)
  4. krozman Augur

It would be more helpful if you say how you completed "cowards" b/c you leave me with nothing to work with.
  5. Qwestwic Augur

During the last part of the High Priest event in Calling Phantasm, he locks and spawns adds at specific intervals. On the last interval, kill all but 1 of the adds. Have your group take turns kiting the add around the room to trigger the debuff on one person at a time. Once you have it on the required people, finish off the add, then finish off the boss. I've done it several times, it definitely works.

I can confirm that "Test Your Reflects" is 100% unobtainable as well. I have done what's required of the achievement many times, but have yet to get the achievement.

The only others I'm not sure are working correctly are Aura Borealis, and Sneeze Guard. We have done each mission many times doing what is asked by the achievement window and have yet to see results.
  6. Bregan D'aerthe Journeyman

We just got Whelp Slaugter to update... took us about 20 try in 2 weeks time with less then 9 min each try to get, our third try today within 9 min so its either you are lucky or not and keep trying if you really want the achivement. That one still need a fix. Trying to get aura borealis at this time so will keep you all posted on it.

We also got Sneeze Guard to finally update and Suppresive Fear is very doable now. We got it the first try today. Thank you for the fix.

One more achivement that might need to be over looked would be Test your Reflects in Xorbb 2.... about 20 go, most flawless without the update. We will be doing it again tomorow and /report with logs to get the achivement unlocked. Then all we got left is Avoiding the wraith and we will be done!
  7. Reht The Dude abides...

Aura Borealis and Sneeze Guard are working (can't attest to working "correctly"), but guildmates got both this evening.
  8. Qwestwic Augur

Yeah we went back and spent more time on them. Test Your Reflects is still broken though. Everything else is working fine.
  9. Woodshot New Member

Test your reflects is bugged, did a fraps of all our clicks... One person got hit by the beam in the middle of it but we never failed a reflect... I got a levant from the wiz so that I could report each time we were successful and GM's could see the logs.

10. Orbital101 Augur

Shouldnt matter if someone get hit or not by the beam. The achivement is asking to break his defense each time not to dodge his beam or the typo is wrong and need to be changed. We did it anyway without anyone to be hit and still no update.
  11. Woodshot New Member

GM Felthius
    I verified that other customers have been able to acquire the "Test Your Reflects" achievement recently on other servers which seems to indicate the requirements for the achievement are functioning correctly. If you can provide additional evidence to support your claim, we may be able to investigate further.
  12. Qwestwic Augur

Not sure which dev did this mission, but there any way we can get a comment about this? As the video shows above, and from the comments made by all the people attempting this achievement, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the GM above is mistaken.
  13. Orbital101 Augur

Me and Wood went back today and did a /report name after each click with a levant in between. We had it done before but we dint add our name after the /report so the GM could not verify our claim? Win was pretty much flawless. We have been doing it once or twice a day for a few weeks now hoping to get the achivement. I have been asking around serverwide if anyone knew someone that succeeded the achivement and they alll would like to know if anyone had been able to get it aswell. Speak up if you have!
  14. Qwestwic Augur

Likewise for us, it's pretty obvious that it's broken when the raid achievement has the exact same text requirements, and we've done that one plenty of times. There shouldn't be anything different about this one.
  15. Woodshot New Member

This is GM Roriktt. Thank you for contacting in-game customer support regarding the Test Your Reflects achievement. I was able to see your group's reports as a result I have informed our development team that the achievement was not granted by your groups attempt to gain the achievement and I have asked for confirmation and more information on what is necessary to complete this achievement. Please wait for future updates and patches for a resolution for this issue. If you have any more questions please respond to this petition. Below is a link with more information on on The EQ Community Forum.

This is Senior GM Zekil.

As the previous GM mentioned, we have forwarded this issue to our Developers to look into. We are not able to assist with updating this achievement, and I am not even sure we can update this achievement. Some achievements cannot be updated by GM's. Hopefully the developers will be able to address this issue as soon as possible. I would keep an eye on the upcoming updates and our official forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused and good luck to you!
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Gm updated my achivement in Conquest but it ended out that apparently the achivement is not linked to the Rain of Fear Challenger as it did not update there. He sent another bug report, to double check and it might be where the problem is.
  17. Szeria Elder

Finished Challenger of Fear 5/8/13. It is in fact completely do able. though probably not intended to be as difficult as it is. Got title and ugly eyeball thing. Completely obtainable.
  18. Szeria Elder

19. Falos Augur

Stacking DPS and burning it down hard before he goes to portals saves the day, it's the Underfoot way.
  20. Szeria Elder

he went to a portal, i don't think it's yet possible to burn him before he goes to a single portal