Conqueror Achievements? (How do they work @_@;)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by KermittheFroglok, Aug 31, 2020.

1. KermittheFroglok Augur

How does flagging for the old world conqueror achievements work? Do you just have to be in the zone or do you have to be in the party fighting the raid bosses?

The reason I ask is that I found one of my toons with the Plane of Hate achievement completed but I don't recall engaging Innoruuk, at least not directly?

Thoughts? Was just asking in part too to see if there's a way to get the Vox & Nagafen kills checked off on my toons past level 52...

Thanks!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

IIRC I believe you may have to wait for Hardcore Heritage or maybe do a Mckenzie to get these achievements. So it may not be silly but an extra tricky part of the Hunter /arc like many quests in EQ have an added kick.

Someone else posted this strategy - not quite sure how he worked it since mercs aren't allowed in raids.

"Level 52 with a 110 grouped with them and a 110 melee DPS merc - Game over

Set the 110 char as puller, merc followes the level 52 and slaughters everything in sight including Naggy/Vox as mercs do not get banished."
    Dibab likes this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

I shrouded down to 50 to get Naggy and Vox. Found out later that the Old Man McKenzie raids do give the conqueror as well.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

As far as the achievement its self you dont need to be in zone, just in the group or raid.