Connection to server could not be reached

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TimeBreak, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Morayna New Member

Also cannot get past the login screen on 2 separate accounts on 2 boxes. Here we go again :(
  2. Winari New Member

Raids are in less than an hour i need to get logged in
  3. bzrkmaniac New Member

Get home from a long day. Sit down to play...ahhhh frack.
    Herf likes this.
  4. ImaginaryFriend New Member

Good. It's not just me.

/bump
  5. Warpeace Augur

Got to server select this time but guess what???

NO servers listed....blank.

Maybe were getting closer?
  6. Vythika New Member

7. Zortex Journeyman

me 27....

20 comments per page forgot to count :p
  8. Nitemares New Member

9. Tutankamen Augur

I am not able to log in. I've tried every possible method of troubleshooting... the game simply isn't allowing me to connect. It's on the server end, not client.
  10. segap Augur

It would be nice if when the client gets in this state of not being able to contact the server, if hitting Cancel would actually exit from the non-patcher login screen rather than just keep looping with an OK box. Apparently exiting the login screen requires talking to the server even if you don't wish to login. You have to kill the client to get out of it. Full screen players can use ALT+ENTER to get a windowed client and X out or else have to CTRL-ALT-DEL and reboot as the full screen client won't let you bring up task manager. Windowed users at least are used to having the title bar X to close the window.
  11. Exekute New Member

They can't even keep the game running. I doubt this is very high on their //TODO list.
  12. TimeBreak Elder

But old world ZEM's, Potion belt, Distillates, etc is what's been keeping them up at night.
    Oh and breaking the servers with an update, being told its broken on the Test server, and then pushing it to Live anyway.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Eyecandii New Member

same. toons that was in game was fine. thought i was bugged so i logged them out now i cant do anything. know for a fact its not my internet. guess this is gonna call for another 12 hour downtime =(
  14. Paps New Member

Has there been any progress made to this fix? It was bad enough you took away my new Black pearl x 9 and then you did an emergency patch without notice well you gave us less than 1 minute now this crap. I pay money to play this game not sit through your patches and emergency fixes and login issues. I think you should at least reinstate our black pearl for the time you have taken away from those of us waiting to play this game. Lord knows that amount of time is way more time than that one task. BTW give me back my Potion Belt while your at it, another brainiac idea. Who the hell came up with that stupidity and why? I found it as a useful tool in the game as well as many many others as well..I think before you screw up the game even more that you take a vote in the everquest community of players before you screw up again.. just a simple solution to your failures... Thank you Mark D. that is my real name btw...
  15. Asbot New Member

19 years and still not able to control the login servers and you take our money and fail to provide continued server is a joke in my opinion! I have returned here for the first time since 2005 and yet got better service in 2005 guys get a grip please, or refund me my money and I will take it elsewhere.
  16. Herf Augur

At least it's not listed as a "potential" problem :)
  17. Jumvapace The Most hated

Thank you for the quick reaction and fix! Seems to be working fine now.
  18. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

When the issue is resolved

[IMG]
  19. Eriadoc Elder

Getting this same problem right now, Thursday, 4/26/18, 10:45A Central time.
  20. Leowolf New Member

STILL HAVING THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!