Connection issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by rawr80, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaGoldenJackal New Member

falworth, are you suggesting that the downtime is just a ploy to get people to watch political jockying and there for win a side votes? MUHAHA the fun we can have speculateing things as we wait for our fix of EQ
  2. Falworth New Member

Probably be back on after the idiots get thru debating how to destroy us all.
    EQ for ALL instaed!
  3. Falworth New Member

Im just saying that the server went down when they started and it wasnt the russians!!
  4. DaGoldenJackal New Member

*pops the top of a bottle of 1/2 pure mana* i need the pure stuff come on daybreak. if we don't get our fix soon we might get withdraws and resort to pen and paper dnd.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Personally, I think our alien overlords at Area 51 got worried and are determined keep EQ down. Either that or a simple hardware malfunction caused the servers to go down and the techs are taking longer than expected to replace, test, and validate the new hardware and then reload and test the software and bring it back up. All of this after regular working hours so folks had to be called back to get it done.

But, on the other hand, maybe the ghost of Art Bell is roaming the Earth and wants revenge.
  6. DaGoldenJackal New Member

*puts on foil hat, grabs a set of poly die and rocks quietly while drinking the 1/2 pure mana*
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Just for fun.

[IMG]
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

I just received a transmission from the secret EQ server base on the Moon of Yavin. It may be a bit garbled.
    [IMG]
  9. DaGoldenJackal New Member

well at least were having fun as a community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.