Congrats Zek!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elemental, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Grats zek folks. I know you have your challenges that are different than blue servers so congrats on the win.
  2. Elemental Augur

Thank you so much for these kind words. Zek has its own challenges but we try to keep to ourselves and roll with the punches. Taking a server that was raiding EOTK less than a year ago and progression to complete all the raids we have in such short time is a huge accomplishment for not just any guild but for Zek in general. We welcome any new players to Zek and look forward to the many treasures that have yet to be uncovered from the Terror of Luclin!
  3. Whulfgar Augur

It's by far thee worst pvp system currently available by any Mmo.
    Waring_McMarrin and Ssdar like this.
  4. Walkin New Member

I played on Tallon Zek back in 99 even played after it turned to Zek for awhile but I believe this post proves we deserve a PVP Progression server!!!! Come on how many care-bear servers are you gonna give us before giving us PVPers a prog server????
  5. Whulfgar Augur

U til it's the pvp population.. that drives the games growth.. thats when yall prolly get a new 1. Least that's my guess.

Kinda funny you think a single guild on 1 server (full of boxers) is enough support to warrant them changing direction of the whole game to please that 1 servers population of maby 30 ish people tho.
    Elyssanda and Ssdar like this.