Congrats Zek!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elemental, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Elemental Augur

Zelnithak down!!! -- Huge win for the Zek server to down raid content a week of release. Big grats to the members of Chaotic Entry for this monumental achievement! You did it! Zek is on the map pals.
    [IMG]
  2. Myysterio Journeyman

Let the bitter trolling begin :p
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Nice job, friends
  4. Ashigaru Augur

Well done
  5. Maedhros High King

Congrats on, (checks list), 30th place!
  6. Elemental Augur

First guild server wide to beat the event with FTP toons in non prestige gear
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

[IMG]

Fixed that for ya :rolleyes:
  8. Elemental Augur

Thanks for the gif that is so nice of you to take time out of your day to do that for us. On Zek its a big accomplishment the last guild left the server years ago and went to a non pvp server due to well guess Zek is too hard for some raiders.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

A broken pvp system means it is hard?
    Qimble likes this.
  10. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

That isn't addressed to me is it?

I'm making fun of Maedhros' comment, putting you in 30th place. And maybe you realize the pic is 'Speed Racer', making fun of the idea that there is a race.

Multiple references on multiple levels is kind of my thing I do. ;)

I liked the first post, and congrats!
  11. Triconix Augur

If only you guys had the help of Gheed and Ginix.

(TLP reference)
    Haze likes this.
  12. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Seriously? Is there anything in the raid-chest an FTP-player can use? Do you just let the chest rot? :confused:

Anyway, congratulations! :)
  13. DeadRagarr Augur

Its not broken though.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Congratulations.
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am not the only one to think it is broken and the very low population on the server would suggest others agree with me.
  16. Derd Augur

Undivided Faith beat t 1, Celestial Navigators beat Zel Tuesday so unless this was before those 2 your 32nd
  17. Elemental Augur

Some of our members box multiple accounts and they don't want to spend all that much money so they use free to play accounts for some of their toons! We beat it with at least 4 free to play accounts! And for all the comments above, I do genuinely thank everyone for their posts!
    Jumbur and MasterMagnus like this.
  18. Elemental Augur

Greetings brave adventurers, news has traveled from the realms of Zek that the mighty Netherbian Swarm Commander has been slain by the brave warriors of Chaotic Entry! They have done it again, making server history completing 2 of the T1 raids first week! Congrats to everyone involved in making Zek history!

[IMG]
    Treage_Imminent and Beabopp like this.
  19. Charmie New Member

It's a big accomplishment for Zek for sure! Especially
    taking the "broken pvp" into consideration. Super proud of Chaotic Entry on their continuing success
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thats pretty sad first guild to beat event that doesnt support eq? i hate ftp there cheap of the cheap and why is zek still up what a worthless server should been taken down years ago!