Congrats TEMPUS on killing Vulak'Aerr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EQForumAcct, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Dragonlover6969 New Member

USA USA USA!!!!!
  2. taliefer Augur

the funny thing is, the people I know in tempus from proficio on fippy, couldn't give two figs less if they are "number 1" or not. unless their personalities have changed dramatically~
  3. EQForumAcct Augur

The few I've dealt with seem to just want to be able to kill stuff in game and not dedicate their lives to the game to do it.
  4. GrugSA Augur

A server needs 5 active raid guilds to qualify for rankings. Ragefire is a #dedserver
    TowerDefense likes this.
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

Let it go man =p
  6. Sneakers New Member

Pride is too hard for some people to let go. Congrats Tempus
  7. Coka Lorekeeper

I think you will find Darkwind are pleased for Tempus and nobody from Darkwind has come on here and said otherwise.

You Forum Quest players can come on here and say what you like, fix was at around 4am CET Tempus were clearing it from about 2am CET they triggered Vulak then killed it.

Congratulations to them right place at the right time, unless they knew before hand it was being fixed! :p
  8. Yanster Augur

Grats Tempus
  9. Raejin Lorekeeper

After the talking and threats from Darkwind I really hope Tempus wakes the sleeper.
  10. Gemini Diaboli New Member

Thanks for the love folks!

As for the DW vs. Tempus stuff, I can't speak for the rest of the guild, but personally I just want to kill stuff and have fun. We have a roster of talented raiders which makes it easy to see content as expansions are unlocked. That's all I really care about. :)
    Coka likes this.
  11. Seraphim Augur

Did I just see #dedserver?? Yup, I did. ^5
  12. EQForumAcct Augur

Based on what I've heard, you're wrong - when DB announced that they would be repopping ToV there were at least 1 person from DW, Tempus, Nightshade Vandetta at the zonein....we were farming HoT not long before that announcement.

Tempus most certainly wasn't raiding in there ahead of time. Nor was anyone, really. Seems that Tempus waited for the zone to repop and went in and took care of business. Exactly why Darkwind didn't do the same, I don't know. However, a friend in DW did tell me that a small raid of DW did go in as Tempus was fighting Lady Nev and start working their way towards NToV. He wouldn't tell me what they planned to do, though. I reckon you'd have to ask Meredyth, Sneakers, Edrix, whomever was there, what their intent was. Maybe it was just to hope Tempus would wipe and they would go clean up...

Maybe they had a passing thought to train Tempus...like their NA crew had done many times to FP, Tempus, Rosengard, WDB, NV (i.e. training NV when they had Aary low, wiping them, then going in and finishing off Aary - stay classy there DW!), and others whenever someone else was fighting something that DW wanted to take away. (yes, I'll wait right here for all the DW folks to come here and say they don't...or don't "condone" it...or try and deflect "others do it to us, so we do it to them", etc.).

In the end, you're fishing for ways to explain why DW didn't bother responding to the notice that NToV was being repopped (we can all assume that at least 1 DW member/officer/raid leader submitted a /bug or /guidereport when Vulak didn't spawn for them on Wednesday or Thursday with the hope that the event was fixed).

You can try and blame it on the zone repopping around 7PM EST (12AM CET isn't it? (CET is +5 hours from EST?))...but, isn't that what your NA crew is for? All that heavy recruiting of people in the General chat channel for NA hours? But the zone most certainly repopped well before 4AM CET (11PM EST). (I do apologize if I'm wrong about CET being +5 hours from EST - I used google and it may not take into account DST, etc.).

In the end, for whatever reason, DW decided *NOT* to go to NToV until it was too late (with the exception of possibly training Tempus). In the end, you have no one to blame but yourselves. You can't blame Tempus. You can try and blame DB, but it seems that the fix wasn't a difficult thing to do which is why it was hotfixed (along with some other things according to the notes from yesterday). Again, the only ones to blame for making you upset is your own guild's decision NOT to go for it.

Accept it. Move on. Realize that your time zone advantage is a big bonus to you, otherwise you'd not have such a "lead" on Tempus and the other guilds. I look forward to Luclin and what DB has promised to be much better spread-out respawns.

Work with the server. Not against it. You'll find that everyone will have more fun that way. From the casual, to the raiders, to the boxers, to the super boxers, to the hard core raid types. Now, since the timer hasn't started, help everyone get to work getting that armor, or whatever it is holding it up, done, so the whole server can advance into Luclin. You'll still get your raid mobs. So will some others. And, in the end, you'll come to realize you're no longer the teenager from 15 years ago needing a big , and instead find out that with a little work, everyone can get along.

Again, congrats Tempus for doing something for the little guys like us.
  13. Deadliest Journeyman

Grats tempus on vulak, must be exiting to do it.

Funny how EQforumacct has alot of untrue info :p

gonna pick out 1 incident, i was there on arry, we engaged at the same time , a roamer came by and added. And obviosly we moved our force away, to the other side of arry ( thats one of the advantages players has over botters) and we won the arry! no training was done.

Dont get why people are making such a big effort to spread lies, whats in it for you ? is it really that fun to do!

Anyways grats on vulak, may you not have many more!
  14. Coka Lorekeeper

I was with Darkwind in EToV farming HoT we had the entire HoT mostly to ourselves except for a group or two of some guild with Norrath in the name. There were NO Tempus in EToV only NToV

I logged off at

[Sat Apr 23 02:55:09 2016] It will take about 5 more seconds to prepare your camp.

That's CET-1 and there was no announcement by the time I had logged off, so what you've heard or should I say made up is wrong

[Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Banksy <Darkwind>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Nurburg <Darkwind>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Bork <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Newmoon <Darkwind>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Cerik <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Shaska <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Marthis <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Saggycaster <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Tinyanya <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Kegwell <Darkwind>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Gunungheal <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Ryanilin <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Windemere <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Gununglin <Tempus>
    [Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Donnan <Tempus>

Just a snapshot of my logs, Tempus were indeed in NToV before repop. They were still there when I logged off, again you carry on making up complete nonsense.

Here's the end of the list showing that the zone was indeed heavily populated.

[Sat Apr 23 00:51:22 2016] Your who request was cut short... too many players.

Just for the record I had just got to ToV and Tempus were clearing from the zone in up to NToV when this /who was done.

Also if you think there was an announcement of a repop and Tempus managed to waltz in up to Lady Nev before Darkwind (if they had wanted to) had got their team there it shows how little you know.

Wrong Guide Zaldan was with us when it was bugged I asked him for cake... here is his response

[Wed Apr 20 23:26:50 2016] Zaldan -> Escape: no cake for joo

I think Darkwind and Tempus do get along? We've never had any issues with them? It's just you trolls on here who make up stuff you know nothing about who make out this stuff.

I've also just proven most of the stuff you've said is made up, so yeah what you say has been discredited therefore false.
  15. C3lowz Augur

Congrats Tempest for achieving top Guild status on Ragefire! Many thanks for unlocking the vote period.
  16. Ayrielle New Member

Well said Sneakers. It's a game--one we all enjoy playing, giving us all common ground--not a war.

I admire those players who are good enough, and confident enough, in their own skins that they welcome good competition and cheer their opponents in victory; not those whose lives are so hollow and their esteem so weak that being first in a recreational game is the be all end all of their existence and the only way they can feel successful is by putting down others.

Sour grapes make sour whine.

Congrats Tempus on your achievements and congrats Darkwind on yours, both guilds bring much to our server.
    Jaime Lannister likes this.
  17. TowerDefense Augur

Roshen plays! He knows devs! Does that count!
  18. Finley Augur

I've played with Nehsor his SK. Roshen is a nice guy but that character gives him no insight into what it is actually like to play on the server. He did claim he'd hit 50 before Kunark though and got nowhere close even running all kinds of store bought potions (clarity, haste, and of course exp). So not sure why they think the exp rates are still ok.
  19. TowerDefense Augur

He is a proud member of OGC. Displays that guild tag proud.
  20. Ghilran Lorekeeper

So much nonsense in this post. But i'll elaborate on this quote.

DW had time zone avantage playing for them twice since velious opened.
    The first time at Velious opening. There is no denying that opening at the begining of the european day allowed to kill pretty much everything without being contested.
    The second time would be when the nerf was applied. DW was able to kill whatever they chose knowing that everything would be easy, before tempus members even got online.

And that's it. Then for one month or so DW got 95% of all key droppers, every server first except Lendi the Keeper and Vulak, has killed targets Tempus don't seem to wana be seen anywhere close (AoW? Tunare? Vyemm?). And when the vulak thing hapened, it could be argued Tempus had the time zone advantage.

I'm not saying DW is better. In fact i think Tempus is being smart by controlling their level of engagement all the while killing and having fun raiding high end stuff in era. The two guilds certainly get along good enough and none is big enough to prevent the other to raid successfully. But reducing DW successes to a simple time zone advantage is completely unfair.