Congrats RoV on 5th for EoK

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zehn, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Hellboy007 Augur

I was kinda thinking the same thing.. Which why i posted the trophy thing

that being said, its ok for guilds and folks to have a moment of glory =)

Congratz to them for the work they put in. Trust me its a royal pain to have to endure logging on for all the keys and such. The events are a challenge but just getting all the needed people to log in regularly and manage the roster of flags is much harder.
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

Beating these events are an accomplishment. Personally i think it's kind of nice to have some threads popping up that aren't about what is wrong with the game or at DBG for something.
  3. Utaerx Elder

A few thoughts:

a) Neither this post nor SR's was started by a member of their guild. Triton didn't even want a post about them either, if you want to go back and look at that thread.

b) Given that, this is much more about the spirit of friendly competition that exists among the Top 5 (all of which, to my knowledge, respect each other) than about being self-congratulatory.

c) We don't have separate "Raiders" and "Groupers" forums. If we did, this would go there where everyone who hates hearing about what raiders are doing could be shielded from the indignity of having to see it. So, sorry that doesn't exist.

d) If you saw T3, you'd know why we're making such a big deal out of beating it.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words everyone. :)
  4. Ryino Elder

Grats ROV!!
    Elricvonclief, Kravn and Utaerx like this.
  5. Reht The Dude abides...

CT's post wasn't either and ROI deserves the right to post their accomplishment.
    Kravn, Nudia and Utaerx like this.
  6. Nudia Augur

All these congratulatory posts are going to clog up the forums and prevent us from reading and commenting about things that are truly important like the server merge we desperately need whether we know it or not and the difficulty of selling Kronos at inflated prices.
  7. Utaerx Elder

You forgot about the posts talking about how we really need a new class or race. Those are super important.
  8. Tucoh Augur

Congratulations, well deserved victory.
    Elricvonclief, Utaerx and Kravn like this.
  9. Hellboy007 Augur

and will never happen.. i always ROFLMAO when someone even thinks its possible for a new class.
    Utaerx likes this.
  10. MrMajestykx Augur

Congrats on the win guys!!!
    Elricvonclief and Utaerx like this.
  11. MrMajestykx Augur

inadequate much or mom didnt hold you today??? go back under your rock now. genuine props are being given out here by peeps and u wanna come here and be salty, go get a grip somewhere and hug a tree or something
  12. Silentchaos Augur

Heyyyy congrats!
    Elricvonclief and Utaerx like this.
  13. Utaerx Elder

OMG, a wild Silarius appears! We miss ya, hope you've been well!
  14. Xeladom Augur

Grats ROV!
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  15. Hembra New Member

Congrats!
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  16. Durris Journeyman

Thanks Guys. It was very satisfying to win these hard raids. Grats to all the other Guilds who have beat EoK.