Congrats OGC on Daybreakers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Discord, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Punchu Augur

Was a lot of that going around.
  2. malaki Augur

It wasn't intended as a bash on anyone, I just wanted to know why my post was among the deleted. And there was lots of other consequences to the login issues for sure.
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Thanks for the kind words Rez!

We certainly weren't perfect throughout our launch, and I'm sure we could have done better on certain avenues. The same could be said for varying other expansions - bad luck, and mistakes occur. I'm sure they'll happen in the future. We had a lot of fun, and I'm glad many of you did too. Believe me, it can be disappointing, and I've been there plenty of times in the past in my tenure earlier here and on Fippy. One that resonates with me is an expansion launch I personally missed due to a summit, and us losing by 33 seconds. It happens, but I had an incredibly proud moment to know the guild well regardless.

The majority of us here at OGC play this as a stroll in the past, and it's a fun one at that to do with so many likeminded people here. It is a game most of us grew up on, and it's fun to experience it again. It's great if we do well, if we're a bit later or earlier in completing the expansion, it's no a game changer, we'll aim for better results next expansion. Any direction it sways, it always develops the guilds.

With that said, I hope many of my friends in WT carry forward, and continue on this server one way or another. There are no existing TLP guilds that compete to the level of both of our guilds, it drives incredible performance from both sides.

Good Luck!
  4. Ponticake New Member

Why don't you play a game with a larger than 2,000 playerbase if youre going to pretend to be good/competitive?

Best of luck
  5. Mineth New Member

Congrats OGC. Glad TBS launch went well!
  6. Dilf Augur

The launch was actually extremely poor. Many people couldn't log in until around midnight EST. It reminded me of expansion launches back on Live.
  7. Verve New Member

We should use a new metric to keep track of expansion wins, so lets use 'Expansions That Reward a Title'.

OGC 1 - WT 0

DAYBRINGER
  8. Punchu Augur

Anguish, numnutz.
  9. Verve New Member

Sorry forgot about Anguish, glad you like the new metric though.

OGC 1 - WT 1

And so salty with that name calling, sort of like how your tears tasted on launch night.
  10. Heartland Augur

Why can't we just list everyone in alphabetical order?
  11. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69