Congrats OGC on Daybreakers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Discord, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

The night is darkest before the dawn my friends.
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Thanks!

I'm pretty proud of the team, it was well executed. Few improvements we could of made, we all love sitting on top of doorways, don't we folks?

During event 1 we had one of our looters freeze up for a minute after looting, that was scary!

Hopefully we'll see more kills by the server in the next week or two here :)
  3. Tsip New Member

Congrats OGC. Well played.
  4. taliefer Augur

grats guys
  5. Punchu Augur

Lol @ half the thread being deleted for no reason.
    MaxTheLion likes this.
  6. Fumi-chan Augur

What's with the heavy handed moderating approach lately? This was one of the tamer threads, nothing wrong with friendly competition.

One idiot new member means the whole thread is nuked? Ridiculous.
    HoodenShuklak and MaxTheLion like this.
  7. Protocol Dragon Defender

Congrats OGC. Always fun to see a good upset now and then.
  8. MaxTheLion Augur

Woah, talk about favoritism. All replies got deleted except the ones that simply say "Grats". You might as well just delete this whole thread since its deep rooted purpose is to antagonize.
  9. malaki Augur

Not really sure why my post was removed.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Removed for supporting Tangy Tangerine.
  11. asdfgqwerty New Member

grats on losing wild treasures, way to fumble the football.
  12. monkypowah Elder

all these companies trying to censor and control every little thing that is said makes me /facepalm.. facebook, twitter, etc.. all a joke now. its not a good look and it simply doesnt work. almost always backfires horribly
  13. Barathrum Augur

Scoreboard
    AOS/WT 11-2
    OGC 2-11
    COC 0-13 <--- almost browns status

With 11 more expos to go OGC has to win the rest of the races just to break .500!!!! Lets hope future expos open on patch day and also ksing open world SSRA..... Seems like they always need some outside help... But hey Score BOARD !!!!

This post will also be deleted !!!!
    Ootax likes this.
  14. jeskola pheerie

Giant red fonts!!!!!!11 YOU FORGOT UNDERLINE AND ALL CAPS!!!
  15. Snomie Elder

Tired of silly race drama? Just want to raid casually, but still get tons of loot? Want to raid just 3 days a week?

<The Broken Wave> is now recruiting phinny raiders on a pacific timezone schedule! We raid mon/tues/thurs 8pm to 12am.

Come raid with Snomie, the best Wizard in EQ (when ranked by the all important average resists stat aka the legendary ranking system implemented by Darkwind X officer Neldarion).

Here's what others are saying about TBW & Snomie:

"I hope even I one day can have as much resists as the snomie" - Satoshi, OGC Leader
    "I'm considering a guildmerge with TBW, the final remaining true raid guild on phinny" - Anonymous WT sources

Now accepting all classes with higher need for Warriors, Druids, Shaman, Ranger, Zerker & Magicians.

Message Musklez, Snomie, Hurq, Elderan or Vaiion in game for more details!
    Boze likes this.
  16. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Sheesh. All I said was grats OGC. No reason to shift focus on WT's identity crisis, adding insult to injury. You have to look at the bigger picture Barathrum, the server needs casuals to survive long term. Comments like that only discourage and make them feel unwelcomed by the current player base. I for one appreciate you our WT friends, and congratulate you on clearing the expansion. Well done!
  17. a_librarian Augur

Wild Treasures sounds like a druid only guild, is this accurate?
  18. malaki Augur

Yeah, I didn't bring up any of that. I just said that having to redo event one because of the login server cost us more than 3 minutes.
  19. NoWay Augur

And? I held up a full group of mains 45 minutes because I crashed and couldn't get back in.
  20. RekaWarhart New Member

Rezcyou here from WildTreasures

Well played OGC, your push through Solteris was steady and without error. (well except for al little ball of sunlight mishap I heard about. :))

We entered ahead, then wiped and fell behind and the race was on!

I know that you tested early and had great overall guild-wide participation in your prep. A Pro effort and input in testing yielded a nearly flawless launch run.

Here is the gig - The drama is pure amateur hour.

This server needs AT LEAST two very close guilds to make it a viable platform to compete and have fun at launch. I am all for the long-game - Glad we have a competitive group dedicated to winning who is often right at the edge with our guild. While I dislike losing, it was a very memorable and enjoyable launch.

Kudos.

-Rez.