Confused over differences in xp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by enclee, Jan 21, 2013.

1. enclee Augur

Not even running xp aura to avoid having that as a variable.
  2. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Then the only other conclusion I have is delete the toon and start over cause it doesn't make sense.
  3. Braveheart Augur

I think RAF accounts are buggy. I have a buddy who's wizard is RAF'd to my main account. We grouped in EW yesterday and the xp jump was huge. Prior my SK was getting 1% xp every 3-4 kills. After he joined the group I was getting 1% every 2 kills and every 6th mob I would jump 2%. I know RAF accounts can become unlinked, but somewhere, somehow they are still working.
  4. enclee Augur

Bard has never been RAF linked, I was only using the mage & chanter as references since they have significantly more aa's. I should've just compared before and after for the bard, but it was trying to give the complete picture of the scenario.
  5. enclee Augur

Also, thanks everyone for the replies looks like I'm just going to have to accept it.
  6. Kilzit New Member

1 other thing i would try,group with 2 other people with your Bard that are close to AA and lvl of your Enc and Mage.Then compare xp/aa gain with them.
  7. Tegila Augur

the fact that the enc and mag are raf linked explains it all. you were just getting more xp on bard previously because the bard had fewer aas previously and now has more than he did so he doesnt have much low-aa bonus, whereas the mag/enc seem to be getting the same. bring a 3rd person into theg roup other than the bard, that has 4k+ aas and no raf and check, then bring in a different 3rd person that only has 3k and no raf.
  8. Derd Augur

Well as i read your numbers 35ish to the two Raf and 25 to the non Raf. With a slight difference in aa count, i'd say thats pretty much spot on. Did you recently renew the accounts to gold? Raf is supposed to disappear on accounts that lapse, posters on another raf thread say they've let accounts lapse and renew'd and Raf was re-enabled. Not supposed to but it wouldn't suprise me to have glitches or if they've just decided its easier to code it to enable anytime a Raf account is flag'd gold again. On my recruiter account <high aa count no bonus> 18 per aa in most rof zones and if i log in the recruit account i get an additional 10 percent aa boosting kill's to 28 percent. Of course there is some rounding up and averaging in those numbers i dont usually watch it every kill :)

So thats my only thought that could explain the radical difference in aa percent, i wouldnt obsess over it just think they could all be getting the lower number !