Conflagrant Charm of Brilliance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Intenso, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Intenso Augur

2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

What about vp, and earring quest line?
  3. Intenso Augur

Vp done earing can f*** off lol
  4. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Hahaha :) Well I am guessing every single quest counts. (similar to the shards landing aug) Can’t confirm but that would be my educated guess if missing stats still.
  5. Gialana Augur

If the earring quest is required to max the charm, that's really evil.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The item lore says increases as you complete more GROUP tasks in RoS. The earring quests are not group tasks, so if they are required the item lore should be updated to reflect all quests. Earring being required wouldn't be that bad, it's actually a really easy quest if you have done TS's. If you've never done TS's then ya it can be quite a lot to get TS's lvled up first.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

"Group" simply means it does not require a raid. I could change the wording to solo or group. If that is throwing you. It includes the kill quests, which are near universally considered solo. I count the Tradeskill quests as a "group" task, even if much of it can be soloed. Some not so much.

Yes, It does, currently, include the tradeskill tasks. I'll take some time and consider if I want to keep that.
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Thank you for the clarification Ngreth. I'm not sure if others interpreted it the same as me, but when I see group tasks it makes me think of shared tasks and not solo tasks as well.
  9. poiuyt New Member

So more punishment for people that absolutely detest tradeskills? You're seriously turning this game in to tradeskill quest.

Unless I can afford 40k plat (t1 + t2 armor - note that raid gear is 10k less than group gear at 30k per slot) x 8 slots to group gear all my characters, I cannot use the new class charm (yes I could just use t1 gear, but that's also a significant plat sink). Unless I want to bore myself to death on multiple characters (not to mention the 2+ million plat it typically takes to max out tradeskills if you don't want to spend hours farming all the mats (or you're against afk farming like many people end up doing)), I cannot use the progression charm. Great design choices.

Please keep in mind when you're designing all these time and plat sinks that many of us enjoy playing multiple classes. What might seem reasonable busy work for people concentrating on just one character, quickly gets out of hand when you multiply those tasks and costs by 10 or more. I'm likely an outlier in that regard, but it's not uncommon for people to have 3-5 alts they work on.

It's having multiple characters that keeps me subscribing to multiple accounts and playing year round. If it becomes too burdensome (and boring), I can see myself becoming one of those types that just logs in for raids most of the year. And I only need one active account for that. Everyone obviously has their own tipping point of when the game balance becomes more annoying than fun. The design choices in this expansion are definitely testing that balance for me. And it's more than just the tradeskill emphasis and excessive plat sinks that are pushing me there.
    High Voltage likes this.
  10. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

We've been long overdue for a plat sink in the game. You're going to be upgrading armor eventually anyways so the class armor charm will eventually get to max stats, unless you go without upgrading armor which would be a bigger stat loss then the charm would be. Honestly it's 1 item, it's not the end of the world if you don't upgrade it or get one of the new one's to max stats.
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Its a fricken charm, find one that works for you at max stats and go play the game. I rock the EoK hunter one since I have a mix of EoK raid and RoS raid armor so untill I have all RoS armor that charm wont be of use to me.
  12. Intenso Augur

dont bother got class armour one as got full set of t1 from prenerf ot ;p
  13. Intenso Augur

is the raid tradeskill items supposed to be not prestige before we bother getting them on free to play alts?