Confession Corner

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by WarpedJester, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Zurril Elder

Ever give in depth raid instructions for 5 minutes in the wrong voice channel?... yeah... me neither...
    Svann2 likes this.
  2. Leerah Augur

That's very sad! Fire is my fear. I have kids' photos backed up in 3 places and in a fireproof chest in the far garage. This comes from our baby books and photos being sold by a storage place in Bristol TN in the '60s. At the end of our lives, our memories are all we have.

Zinth likes this.
  3. Rrin New Member

I used to kill the fish stuck in the wall in Paludal Caverns.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

Before COTH had a confirmation window I may have kinda-sorta summoned a few people to some pretty horrible places in zones :) In classic I was one of the jerks handing out massive piles of copper to newbies (To root them in place with weight and watch them try to decide between keeping the coin and ever moving again LOL. Smart ones dropped just enough and waddled back to the bank.)
  5. Leerah Augur

I was exploring rooms in Shadow Haven one day. I found a bag behind a door.
    I looked in it, was impressed. Soon, a dwarf appeared in the room and asked me about it. I gave it to him. He didn't thank me. He said, "Why should I thank you for doing the right thing?"

6. Accipiter Old Timer

He shouldn't. However, he should thank you for not doing the wrong thing. :)
    Tatanka likes this.