Conditioned Reflexes - Rogue Ability

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Skitch, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Skitch New Member

I have /bug reported and /feedback this for a long time now and do not understand why it is still not working correctly (or at least change of the description).

If conditioned reflexes is up before you zone, it will not trigger. When it does trigger, it strips the stacking run buff (FoE, Bih'Le, jboots) which makes no sense. Why is it stripping a run buff? Nothing about this in the description explains why it would do this, which is why I have been /bug reporting it and doing /feedbacks.

I know the zerkers get a similar type ability....does it drop their run buff also?

Lastly, is /bug and /feedback the best way to get this and other issues to the proper people?
  2. Brudal Augur

Zerker version is just a aoe stun (free gate to bind), we don't get the cool runspeed buff or agro reduction. You can ask for the move speed buff to be moved to a different slot or just /buffblock daring move (i.e. /buffblock add me 35311)

3. Skitch New Member

This is what I was referring to...

Conditioned Retaliation Rk. III
    You train yourself to instinctively jolt any attackers surrounding you when you take melee damage that is above a large threshold.

Quick Facts
    Scroll:
    - Tome: Conditioned Retaliation Rk. III
    Classes:
    - Berserker level 97
    Duration:
    - Instant
  4. Skitch New Member

Thanks for pointing out the "Daring Move", which must be dropping the run buff.
  5. Brudal Augur

ok