Coming to Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sumnayin, Jan 10, 2018.

1. sumnayin Augur

I am debating coming back and starting on Agnarr, mostly for nostalgia but also to enjoy the game. I used to play in Vanilla and started raiding in Kunark-Velious and quit shortly after GoD.

Anyways, I am just wondering if the server has a lower level population sufficient enough to find groups as I get 50+...I lived the days of waiting hours for groups to open a spot, or to have enough online to take a camp, so I don't mind waiting, but I don't want to be forced to play a solo class just to level.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Fluid Augur

The low level groups are definitely thinning out. There are still some places like Unrest where people get invited to groups and people solo with their LFG tag on. Guk has active grouping on the lower level too.

I have seen people ask for groups in levels less then 10 but there are a few gaps like top level in Unrest to lowest level suitable for lower Guk.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Lots of people with Alternate Fever. Wear your LFG tag, advertise in General & OOC, invite anyone with a LFG tag to join you. If for instance you want to start an Orc group in CL, I may logout my main and run one of my alternates to the camp. I probably miss 90% of tells and chat due to being involved in whatever I am doing at the time, but it has a chance of working.

g
  3. sumnayin Augur

Thanks, I am going to give it a go
  4. Nuther Augur

A Cleric, any Tank and a Chanter will enjoy fast invite times from now until the end. I even had good luck with a Rogue hanging out in Velks during PoP/LDoN on Phinny.
  5. AWPS123 New Member

i just started an alt with a buddy 3 days ago we are now almost 40 the groups thin out but you can find them. Riick, in game or ikkynec is my necro if u need anything pm me