Coming Soon! 7-Eleven Double Station Cash Weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Coming Soon! 7-Eleven Double Station Cash Weekend!

Now is a great time to stock up on SOE Game Cards from your local 7-Eleven retailer. Between 11/16/12 and 11/18/12*, get Double Station Cash when you redeem an SOE Game Card for Station Cash. This promotion is exclusive to cards purchased at 7-Eleven stores in the US.

But don't redeem those cards yet! Save them for the promotional period: 11/16/12 through 11/18/12*. More details to come.

[IMG]

*Game Card must be purchased at a 7-Eleven store in the United States and redeemed for Station Cash (not membership time) during the promotional period to qualify. Offer valid only for qualifying Game Cards that are redeemed for Station Cash between 12:01 AM PST 11/16/12 and 11:59 PM PST 11/18/12.
  2. EverChanter Augur

Super, there hasn't been a 7-Eleven in my area for 10 years. Way to rake in all those NATIONAL chains, please offer them from Fry's next too~
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any chance of getting these cards back in the UK, now we aren't being forced to move to pro7?
  4. Elizabeta Augur

47.2 miles to the nearest 7-Eleven. Another obviously well thought out promotion.
  5. Tobynn Augur

7-Eleven is one of the most prolific retail organizations on the planet, with over 8000 locations in the US alone. Perhaps SOE should stick to dealing with small potatoes stores, like Wal-Mart, with their measly 4000 locations stateside.
    Reprisal and Mintalie like this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

Sweet, right after Triple Station Cash!
  7. Geroblue Augur

I have seen that company in over 20 years.

I used the 7-11 store locator. The closest one is west coast of Florida, more than 300 miles away.

Sorry, its over 500 land miles away. I miscalculated.
  8. Ocura Journeyman

:oops: 7-Eleven right across the street from me... but we're in Canada.
    BlankStare_001 and Sanfilar like this.
  9. Tarrin Augur

I didn't even realize 7-Eleven was an option for buying SOE cards.

Heck, I bet this promotion is more just advertising that their are places other than WalMart and Best Buy.
  10. Sanfilar New Member

Why do the Station Cash Game Card events never include Canada?
  11. Bendi Lorekeeper

Going to be honest, did not realize 7-11 was still around...
    Geroblue likes this.
  12. Tarrin Augur

We all know Canada isn't a real country.

jk <3
    BlankStare_001 likes this.
  13. mike123 New Member

Sony lost $$ big time. No SC for me this time.So my son now plays everquest, my wife and nephew( he lives with us) do now too.. Add my account and thats 4 accounts i have to buy SC for. I only buy SC on 2x or 3x deals do to 4 accounts. I drove to the local 7-11 with $100 in my pocket. i walked out with $100 in my pocket. Out of the 30-40 or more cards they do not stock Sony cards. WOW yes, other games.. yes. Its a big store too not a lunchbox size one. So i went 2 miles down the road to the next 7-11, another large store. They had even more game cards, gift cards etc. Nope no sony cards, they don't carry them. I then got smart, i started to call all the 7-11's in the county instead of wasting gas. Nope we don't carry those, are you sure as i described the pic on sony, and my knowledge of past cards details. So i started to call the next county... guess what, yup nope they don't even stock them. So i got online to the game and started to ask around. The few people that actually had a 7-11 within driving range said they didn't carry them either.
    Overall i's say yet another advertising bust for sony after reading posts here and other places about the 7-11's. Face it everquest is an unknown to most peope, it is not advertised like WOW, rift and other games. I see WOW everytime i surf the web, send an email, read the news. Heck you can't even BUY the game in a box, i use to have to special order it at the gaming store.
  14. Geroblue Augur

That should have been 'I haven't seen that store in over 20 years'.
  15. Darzag Elder

Sony needs to get on the ball. I have several 7-11s around my area. I won't , however, be looking for Sony cards there. Why?..I spent many weeks , got on the net, called friends, etc. when the WalMart promotion was on. Our local 3 Walmarts do not cary Sony cards. One 50 miles away has them occasionally according to a friend, The web sites I found for WalMart gave conflicting answers. One said your store carries the cards. The next said it doesn't. I got basically the same response from Best Buy. I don' t even get excited about Sony's promotions any more.