Coming back......What to choose?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by L0bsterSmuggler, Jul 18, 2018.

1. L0bsterSmuggler Journeyman

Hey all,

So i have decided to come back after some 6 years(ish) away. I started in Veeshan/Luclin and ended up spending the majority of years on Rathe with TSM as a Monk called Imubia/Sensie. Having lost all account details and emails etc, i am starting a fresh.

So my question is what would be a good duo to run?

Naturally i lean towards Monk/Sham, but i am not scared to try something different.

Any and all advice is appreciated

/Imu
  2. Sagarmatha Augur

Good thing there's not literally HUNDREDS of not even THOUSANDS of this question easily accessible on these boards. Maybe try even a few minutes of reading a few posts will give you a general idea. We're here to HELP you (just like the government), but It's INFINITELY easier if you try to help yourself even a little bit, and not let everyone do the work for you.
    Dythan likes this.
  3. Elskidor Augur

Live or TLP?
  4. L0bsterSmuggler Journeyman

Chill out winston
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. L0bsterSmuggler Journeyman

Thinking of trying the newest TLP, figure there will be more people to group with at lower levels than on live
  6. Yruc Augur

First off, welcome back. 2nd try and get your old account back.

Go to here,https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account-
    go through the auto things and if that doesn't work open a ticket and provide as much info as you can. It is worth getting the account back for the veteran rewards. If you play on the TLP servers your vet rewards wont be usable for a long time, but they will be there when you can or if you switch over to a live server...

There are several duo's that work. Just find one that fits your play style.

Cleric / Enchanter
    Cleric / Tank (Warrior / Shadow Knight / Paladin)
    Shaman / Tank
    Druid / Tank
    Shaman / Enchanter
    Shaman / Mage
    Druid / Enchanter
    Druid / Mage
    Druid / Druid
    Wizard / Wizard
    Mage / Mage
    Enchanter / Enchanter
    IblisTheMage and Elskidor like this.
  7. Treiln Augur

Druid / Enchanter
    Necro / Mage
    Bst / Mage
    Tank / Priest
  8. Elskidor Augur

Me and a friend have done Shaman/War, Enchanter/Cleric and Mage/Necro mostly but they've all rocked. Cleric and Enchanter can do the best but the way we do it it's a little tricky to afk for long. Our Warrior and Shaman duo is probably my favorite. There's a ton of great duos so try a few out and see that you like.
  9. oldandnasty Augur

Don't pay, choose test server. :) Free all access, vet rewards, /testbuff to 25, great community, and if you want to play with some of us "progression nuts" we are currently 60-65 in Reborn Progression.
  10. Kindred Journeyman

Are you boxing or with a friend? some servers have the truebox thing right?
  11. L0bsterSmuggler Journeyman

Singular, yeh i looked at Coirnav and i wouldnt be able to dou on that myself
  12. IblisTheMage Augur

You can always /melody a bard, so war/beserk/bard.