Fixed Internally Collections Drops in Missions de-pop when chests open.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kurage_of_Luclin, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

During the Great Divide mission - Restless Assault

[Sun Jan 26 10:30:46 2020] tells the group, 'rip collection'
    [Sun Jan 26 10:31:02 2020] tells the group, 'you just poofed a collectible'
    [Sun Jan 26 10:31:22 2020] tells the group, 'opened chest before collection roll'
    [Sun Jan 26 10:31:25 2020] tells the group, 'now collection go bye bye'
    [Sun Jan 26 10:33:40 2020] tells the group, 'they only drop from narandi'

Collections are still being lost as corpses de-spawn in missions when chests are opened.

Exactly what I reported before, is still happening. But now its worse.
    Jondalar, Lifeshriek, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  2. Saroc_Luclin Augur

Happened to my group in a Kael mission. Avatar of War dropped a shiny, we opened the chest and while the shiny still showed in Advance Loot, it couldn't be awarded; it was gone.
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed now. Is it still happening to anybody?
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Mission/raid mobs with drops bugging out and being unable to look once the script has finished?

Absolutely.

Go do any of the RoF raids where almost every single boss mob drops at least an ornament. If they are not assigned and looted before the event ends, then the corpses bug and the loot just stays in the Advanced Loot window unable to be moved.

Was like this last Thursday on our fun raid night. I'm assuming will be the same tonight.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

The issue from the original post referring to issues with Collections Drops is fixed, so I am closing this thread.

If you've encountered a different issue with drops bugging, please create a new Bug Report thread with details on the issue and steps for us to reproduce it.