Collection spawn in MM in a piano

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rouan, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Rouan Augur

Specifically the piano in the room with the doors/windows to the garden area. Even the large selection areas doesn't allow you to click 'em.

I assume that's why I'm having a harder and harder time finding collections in that area.
  2. Edrick Augur

I noticed the exact same thing and /bugged it. You should too if you haven't, and make sure you're at the right /loc when you do so.
  3. Pirouette Augur

Had this problem too, nice to see I'm not the only one. Was thinking the spawns were random based on where some of the stuff showed up. Also tried to grab one that spawned underneath Lasna but instead it just kept targetting her over and over again (I have positive faction with MM so aggro wasnt an issue). I'd like to add that I tried using "Use centerscreen" in both instances and tried to shrink to crawl under the piano which of course didn't work.
  4. drap New Member

It can be reached while on a mount, just dont shrink.
  5. Nightops Augur

I was able to pick up the one inside the piano mentioned in the original post. I was in an illusion and lev'd at the time, I didnt think anything of it because I got it on the first try.

Im not sure which collection tasks are positioned throughout the zone, but hopefully your checking the rooftops and the surrounding geometry tops of the cliffs too.

For me, the hard to find items were the dropped set from the mobs. I picked up one, which I thought it was from a gargoyle in the Cloaked Dhampyre garden area, but only saw 1 after 30+ kills. I thought this was an extremely bad rate considering how spread out the gargs are. Anyone able to confirm if the gargs do drop and have to be of a certain name type (leering / jeering / sneering / ect.)
  6. Nightops Augur

On a side note, these collection items seem to have disappeared on Luclin server.

Went through the castle and the hidden hallways 4 times and only saw 1. Checked both pianos and nothing inside or underneath. I also checked on top of the beds.

Any other server having issues with this collection (in places they can not see)
  7. Tadenea Augur

I love the spa area female Darkelf stands over it making it hard to click since the collection piece is under her dressed, but still possible to get without argo just have to click fast when she moves slightly
  8. Tobynn Augur

Yup. One of the spawn points is down inside the jacuzzi -- Lasna Cheroon stands right on top of it. Lasna was up for a couple days on Bristlebane; apparently she has some monster effects that scare people away from her. I could see a collectible underneath her, but despite clicking a hundred times from a dozen angles I couldn't grab it. Eventually, I backed up through the fake wall, agro'd one of the other npcs in the room, rand down the hall and faded. Ran back quick and picked up 7 collectibles piled up on that spot before the mobs wandered back. Jackpot!
  9. Nightops Augur

I did the spa thing.. and yes I found a spawn point.. but the spawn was for Reluctant recruits and not Vampire Trappings.

Vampire Trappings are the collection that I havent seen since the first day.

If you have a spawn point for that under an NPC, let me know and I will check it out on Luclin.
  10. Tadenea Augur

guide for Collections
    1 Set is outside and on roof of the Castle
    1 Set only spawns on 1st floor inside Castle
    1 Set spawns on 2nd floor and in the passageways from graveyard up
  11. Nightops Augur

its the spawn set Vampire Trappings which spawn on the 1st floor.

I've checked in pots, behind fire places, behind, under, and on top of beds.. but nothing.
  12. Tadenea Augur

I know in Garden area right when you go out into the garden the overhang sometimes has a piece ontop of that, dont remember if that counts as 1st floor or outside roof set
  13. Nightops Augur

Counts as outside... considered part of the rooftop area.

i cant verify, but what I beleive to be the missing collection to be in the Maid, butler, noble, davissi, royals area, and out to the garden but not in the garden. There are a few secret passages there too and some common rooms but nothing is spawning in them on Luclin.

I've even tried to go back and agro & fade with my bard to check under the dress wearing npcs.
  14. Tadenea Augur

also seen one inside the water in that coffin room, which is a pain to get out once your in it
  15. Nightops Augur

yeah, got that one also, but its part of the same line as the spa room. :(

only thing left is to go clicking on every torch on the walls thinking maybe the placement is centered on one and the color makes it hard to see.
  16. Tadenea Augur

not sure where else to suggest I found 2nd floor what took longest for me to complete
  17. Nightops Augur

Does anything move or slide when you click on it? Like a coffin or table?

I think i have found all of the hidden passageways...
    1 long on next to noble room
    1 in piano room near garden
    2 in basement in Caitliff area
    1 in spa room
  18. Tobynn Augur

I have gathered about 60 items in the kill collection (Timeless Fashion) set. All of my drops have come from yellow robes -- haven't seen any drop from any other mob types. Also haven't seen a single Noble Robe from that set. Plenty of the other 7 though.

Silence of Daylight -- outdoors all over, including trees, rooftops, and outcroppings on zone walls.

Reluctant Recruits -- in the subterranean/hidden areas. I ran a lap from the mausoleum, through the hidden halls, to the tower, back to piano room, and repeat.

Vampire Trappings -- inside castle main floor. Picked up piles in the foyer, the gypsy room and in the noble room. Actually, in the time spent camping Noble to gather three augs, I collected maybe 7 full sets and never even left the Noble room.
    Augur likes this.
  19. Nightops Augur

Right.. from the inky/vampire type mobs inside.

I have the same issue with last breath collect item.

The drop rate is extremely bad considering its only out for a couple weeks.
  20. Tobynn Augur

No. I mean just from the dark elf females dressed in yellow robes. I haven't seen a single drop from any mobs when they morph to werewolves and vampires. Also haven't seen a single drop from anything wearing plate armor or purple robes. Yellow robes only.

Just my experience.