Collection Quest Ground Spawns

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by gcubed, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Augur Developer

What server are you on? All the bugged spots should be fixed by now, but I'll hop onto Live to make sure one didn't slip by us.
  2. Axxius Augur

Items from this collection ("Icky-Sticky") can spawn inside the tree (have you looked on top of the crystal/heart?) and outside the tree in the ravine. Took me a couple hours to realize that fact when I was working on it. Then about 10 min to get all items. There were about 8 of them on the crystal. Very few people are even aware that you can climb walls in that room.
  3. Qualzek Augur

Luclin
  4. Qualzek Augur

Yes, i checked all around up there and also on the tree limbs at higher up levels inside the tree. They can also spawn in the ravine i thought that was a different collection line?
  5. Qualzek Augur

Thanks..... I would account that to stupidity i thought they were strictly inside the tree, I believe i know all the difficult inside the tree spawns and the outside ones are easy thank you... my apologies.
  6. Augur Developer

Thanks for helping out, Axxius :) I love to see players helping each other out with finding these spawn points. Hope you got the collectibles you need, Qualzek!