Collection Achievement Issues

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by wingz-83, Dec 3, 2012.

1. wingz-83 Augur

I am making this post in the hope to centralize any Collection Quest/Achievement issues.

At least in shards landing many of the groundspawns around the large shard & the forsaken camp seem to have 2 issues. I believe they may be related.

1) When attempting to pick them up the inventory opens but nothing appears on the cursor and nothing happens.
    2) Many of the ones that do not work as described above appear on top of the buildings. I don't know if this is intended or not but this may be the issue. Most if not all of the ones I have an issue with are on top of something (large shard in the center of the zone, any on top of the buildings at the forsaken camp.)

Also I just wanted to add, more than just myself is having issues with this. This has been duplicated by various other people in the zone as well.
  2. SpamFactory Augur

This one is really annoying. seem to happen in multiple zones. some spawn locations are just bugged and impossible to pick up so when something spawns there it's basicly in limbo until server reset since no one can pick it up.

unfortunately I dont have any /loc of specific examples.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This was bugged in beta, it is a z-axis issue, the spawn is above/below where the shinny graphic shows, just take the /loc and bug it. It was supposed to be fixed but I guess some got missed.
  4. Hatsee Augur

Just a question, is this a general issue or should we be doing a /loc and /bugging the exact spawn point of these?

I've seen no real pattern to it and that's an awful lot of /bugged spawn points.
  5. Elizabeta Augur

This problem is older than RoF and beta, the same thing happened during the two Housing zone augment quests. You pick up the glowy, it opens up your inventory, the glowy disappears, but nothing on your cursor. Whenever it happened i assume it was one of the rare pieces and some mystery /random EQ does deemed me not worthy to get it.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They need the locs

See http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/collections.853/page-4 last post by Augru on 13th November.

Not everyone will be able to see that link.
  7. wingz-83 Augur

Aye I have encountered this in Kael and CC as well. I will start /bug and /loc them now. Thanks for the info.