Collectibles not Updating in ACH Window

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Desk, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Desk New Member

Is anyone else having issues where after clicking a collectible, you get the collection spam in your designated window but ACH tab doesn't update?

Further, I tried to re-collect an item that ACH doesn't show I have but I get the spam saying I have already collected it...

I would /petition this, but in recent weeks CS has been next to worthless as they simply don't seem to want to try and understand a petition, but rather like to rattle off "vaguely-related" broad troubleshooting overviews which couldn't possibly fix my petitioned issue.
  2. Paradisic_parasite Elder

When it happens you get the update but it's not visible until you log out and back in.
  3. Crystilla Augur

It's happened to me as well off/on. It will update if you - zone, log out/in or complete the collection entirely. I've been able to determine at those 3 points it will correctly update.

What's worse, this has also affected quest achievement updates when working through mercenary/partisan tasks as well. (Where when you get one quest done a prior one or others might disappear until you zone, log out/in or complete the quest line to get the achievement.) I brought this up in a post to the Devs earlier, so hopefully as others keep providing input they might be able to narrow it down to figure out the culprit.
  4. Potawatomi Augur

5. Qbert Gallifreyan

It usually shows as 1/1 when this bug presents itself; the box tends to update when finishing the set or zoning, as others have mentioned.

There are two "crystal leg" in two different sets, are you sure you're talking about the correct one?
  6. CaptAmazing Augur

Yes, check which group it's from and make sure you are checking the right one. That leg had a couple people vexed before.
  7. Crystilla Augur