Collectibles in Chelsith Reborn

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nekk, May 30, 2018.

1. Nekk Augur

Might just be me, but I think collectibles in Chelsith Reborn are not respawning. I have searched the whole zone and they don't seem to be repopping. This is happening on the AB server. I will check again tomorrow.
  2. Nekk Augur

Checked today and found some more. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough. It seems they are repopping. However, there is still one I can't seem to find - victor's wreath. I have multiples of every other collectible in that area and not one wreath yet.
  3. smash Augur

Welcome to the evilness of randomness
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

Chelsith Collections:
    One on the first level of the city. Usually in or on buildings. Look up as I saw many stuck up on buildings but with levitate you can climb the buildings.
    One on the second level of the city. Same locations.
    One in the underground of the city.
    Last one is from killing mobs over near the lab area. (top level west side)
  5. Aamonn_Erollisi New Member

I recently returned to EQ and RoF was the last xpac I had really played. Chelsith was fairly new when I quit and I wanted to get the collections done. This zone took forever to complete. If there weren't any up one evening, I just logged and checked again the next day. The worse of all were the ground spawns located West of the arena. This collection alone took over a week at 1-2 hours per day. The collections in this zone just suck. Keep at it.

Crazy is a bit off on locs. The area west of the arena has one collection. Almost all of them are found outside. Very rare to find them indoors but they can spawn there. Most are up high on the buildings. The mobs around there and further North will drop another type. Another collection is in the very top, center part of the map and mostly outside as well as mostly up high on the buildings. Also around the tented market area (there is a pool in the middle). The last collection is down in the aqueducts.

EDIT: The dropped shinies could be up the ledge on the NW part of the zone. I did that one first so maybe it's not the mobs around the arena.
  6. Nekk Augur

Thanks for the replies yeah i found the collectibles were in super odd places and found the collectible I needed. Sorry for the late reply.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well you didn't find them today :p
  8. Nekk Augur

Nope found them a few hours after I posted, but it was more like 6 hours.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. seaninsa Journeyman

Does anyone know where I could find a map of where the collectibles are for this zone?
  10. Orbital101 Augur

>Here< lots of RoF/CotF are missing but I will get on it in the next few days. Every other expacs are pretty much all there.
    Yinla likes this.