Collectables: In the Defense of Health

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stephen51, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Stephen51 Augur

I've gone back to this HA to try and finish the collectables set for my alts. I'm not sure if something has changed but I can't find any of the collectables.

There's very little info about this collection set on the web (Ruins of Decay (Plane of Health)) but what little there is on Allakhazam, is the theory that where ever the mission takes you within the zone, is where the collectables will spawn.

In the last 3-4 times I've ended up fighting in the centre and I have found 0 collectables in the centre ring and the valleys around it.

I know this doesn't seem like many times, but having to search this massive zone is taking me hours each time.

I'd appreciate any comments on this, and any advice. I'm not sure if I should /bug report this as it may be me missing them, but I'm starting to think that at least the centre versions of this HA are broken, in that either the collectables aren't spawning (although the message appears) or they are spawning in an inaccessible or obscure place.
  2. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

From my experience they spawn anywhere in the zone. Often times in the outer ring rocks tucked in the the crevices of rocks near the mix of regular and undead mobs. The only way I was assured to find 4 every time was to have a rogue present and methodically go through the zone for an hour. Every time won't be like that but its still awful.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Do you use my Collection Ground Spawn pack? Im obviously missing some but there over 40 labels. Out of those 40 you will find at least 2 if not all 4.

Collection Ground Spawn 06-04-2017
    Good's Map Pack 07-01-2017
    To download click on the arrow pointing down in the top right corner. You must place the >folder< in the zip inside your map folder
    You can send me a tell in game if you need help with the pack. ;tell Xegony.Goodurden
  4. Stephen51 Augur

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I've downloaded the collection file and it works fine. I'll try it out tomorrow.