Coirnav: You don't need to buy spells at home city.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sillyfish, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Sillyfish Elder

I've seen several people stating that it's hard at the beginning because if you travel to different zones to XP, you have to go all the way back to Train/Buy spells.

This isn't true. You can buy the spells from any vendor that sells them and train at any Trainer for your class. Sure, some cities you may be KOS, but how hard is it to get a friend to buy your spells for you if you're both adventuring together.
  2. Haekkon New Member

why are you posting this, its obvious to everyone but you
  3. Febb Augur

Or you can transfer money through shared banking and buy them on an alt in the city you need to and transfer the spells back through shared banking.
  4. TakeMeSeriously Journeyman

Sounds like an exploit
  5. Treeluvr Journeyman

Nope. Pretty sure that is using the game features as they were intended.
    Bailen likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

please patch this bug out. You might as well have spell vendors in unrest and upper guk at this point!
  7. Febb Augur

Why would you think that is a bug?
  8. Febb Augur

I can't take you seriously.
  9. Bailen Augur

The more you know!
  10. snailish Augur

Careful, next someone will be suggesting that spells and combat abilities just all be autogranted when we level.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

<groan>
  12. ayoforYayoh Augur

You would have to be clinically to not see the sarcasm In this thread
  13. Vashnoob Lorekeeper

or you find a soulbinder and origin back for spells.. hurr durr
  14. Farore Journeyman

i can't tell how much of this is troll and how much is serious. i hope most of it is troll because otherwise yall are dumb.