Coirnav <Renewed Order> Social/Casual Guild with Non Mandatory Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Barton, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Barton The Mischievous

Renewed Order- Social Casual Guild with Non Mandatory Raiding 2 days a week (TBD) Starting at 7pm pst with an optional 3rd Raid Day if needed

https://discord.gg/htnX8KZ
  2. Vicus Augur

Starting to come together. Jump in and say hello to everyone if interested or have questions!
  3. Barton The Mischievous

Website up still a work in progress
    EDIT : We have a new website
  4. Barton The Mischievous

5. Barton The Mischievous

6. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Seem s like a great group of people. Very much a play what you want, when you want feel, with no pressure to level rush or raid. Worth a look :)

- Horkon
  7. Rapture New Member

Looking to join for launch, I have not played in years. I still have my original toons from Brell.
  8. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Hello there Rapture :)

Jump into the discord listed in the first post if you want, there's a good group of people chilling in there until server launch to chat with, and you can get a good idea of what people are playing, so you can see who might be around whichever starting area you were wanting to begin in.

Hope to see you there! :)
  9. Barton The Mischievous

Super ready for friday everyone got their classes races picked yet?
  10. Barton The Mischievous

It's the final countdown!!!!!
  11. Trizek Augur

With these TLP servers having the AoC NPC allowing for every Guild to experience raids at their own pace, I want to join a Guild with a relaxed pace. Seems this one will be a good fit for me.

Though I am curious, what is your guys' plan for the loot distribution?
  12. Barton The Mischievous

Loot will be DKP with a lowish raid attendance requirement since raids are non mandatory
  13. naim New Member

interested! will get into discord app soon, doing clean windows install tomorrow will log in during evening hours to meet more peeps
    :)
  14. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Huzzah! Naim,Look forward to seeing you there :)
  15. Barton The Mischievous

Update Raid days will be Wed and Sat 7pst to start with an optional floating day to accommodate as many as we can. We are also at about 50+ members come and check us out and join on discord and the server
  16. Barton The Mischievous

Getting closer and closer to launch still plenty of time to join up for launch day craziness
  17. Barton The Mischievous

Woot less than a day away folks !!!!
  18. Vexen Lorekeeper

19. Barton The Mischievous

Houston , We are go for Launch .
  20. Cael New Member

I'm interested. Applied at your website and downloaded Discord.