coirnav on life support? @devs pls save it

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fepyy, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fepyy Lorekeeper

okay so like a crack addict, i came back to the crack ( coirnav ) and i got a level 15 on there now. However, the slow xp (i dont mind it but it is slow) has driven away so many players that im finding it hard to find a group.

I see people lfg everywhere and it feels empty. We need an influx of players, a bonus weekend, something.

P.s why did they take out the mana potions in the store?
  2. Clonkers Lorekeeper

It's less than 2 weeks till Kunark, most people who wanted to level in classic have already done so. Once Kunark opens I expect you'll see a lot more groups for all levels due to people rolling Iksar alts or simply people who were waiting for new zones to level in before starting new characters.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I don't really know much about the health of Coirnav's population, but I don't think the level 15 population is much of a gauge on any server other than the first couple weeks of a fresh TLP.
    Kattria Minx and Cicelee like this.
  4. Ebine Augur

Unrest still has a lot at that level. I know DBG changed the Zen but people still only exp in certain zones. So you need to head over to one of the areas. "I see people lfg everywhere. So you could make a group.
  5. GeauxTigers Elder

Phinigel basically burned out anyone who was more hardcore or retained them as players in a still active and progressing server.

Making a repeat of Phinny is confusing to say the least.
    Aneia likes this.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Hmmmm. . . . .
    gotwar likes this.
  7. Dreven Lorekeeper

So wait a minute, one guy logs in on a server, has a level 15 character, looks around a bit and decides to create drama just because he sees people looking for group "everywhere" and it (define "it") feels empty? You seriously saying you have the metrics for this statement so that it is not NOT being grasped out of sheer thin air?

Did it ever occur to you that the views of one level 15 player is meaningless and that seeing people looking for group everywhere might be an indication of the opposite, as in high population with a lot of LFG competition? Unrest has a lot of picks every single night.

The only downside to the TLP server era is people all following the same path disregarding every nice and good locations to XP, I'll give you that, but Coirnav low population and on life support? Ludicrous, and you know what, you will manage to spread that word successfully in this day and age where most just read such fine dramatized headlines.
  8. Lankie Augur

^ Someone doesn't like that his server died.

Reroll on Phinny, it's live XP rates now, about 5x cornicav XP. Instead of level 15 you would have been 75 by now.
  9. Ajjantis Elder

Why would anyone want to be 75 on a TLP? Can go to live server then if max level is your issue. TLP is for people who like to start from classic. Getting throu all those level is the journey, not being max lvl.
  10. Lankie Augur

Yea, except we did that on Ragefire, then we did it on Lockjaw. Did it again on Phinny. Then again on Agnarr. Theeen again on Crionav. Time to play something other than old expansions dude. Why do classic a 6th time when you can skip the boring stuff and play TSS.

Btw 75 isn't max on Live server fyi.
  11. snailish Augur

A fair slice of players would love to start a TLP later than original and level from there. Even a Velious start server would be refreshing. Not yet though... too many prog servers on the go atm.

Level 75 @ TSS is actually a sweet spot in the game... if only Fippy had stalled there. Phinny just got there and it is a great re-entry point for a pile of reasons.

Kunark will be a population bump and a chance for lower levels to group again on Coirnav.
  12. Ajjantis Elder

You did, i didnt.So im not playing anything "boring" again.

I know 75 isnt the max on live. My point is that you believe the content starts at current xpack max level which just isnt true.

Some people are perfectly happy the way it is. If you have different needs, there are different server. Go play on them and stop bothering the rest?
  13. Dreven Lorekeeper

Anything to share to substantiate your uttering or shall we stack it up with the rest of bs here?
  14. Hels New Member

Wierd, I've gone from 35-42 on my shaman in the past few days through pickup groups on Coirnav with zero issues finding a group.

If you "see people lfg everywhere" try making a group and inviting these lfg people.
  15. Fumi-chan Augur

Boy Feppy, there is some irony you checking out Coirnav after you desperately tried so hard to trash it in another thread. Crack addict indeed. :p

Here's a suggestion, wait until the bonus XP is active this weekend and then see how it is. Since Kunark is right around the corner, I'm pretty sure we'll see a lot of folks who AFK'd in classic using this weekend to grab some last minute levels/boost a new toon.
  16. Fepyy Lorekeeper

u right man.

xp is sweet now and i got a group right away. wooo
  17. Celatus Augur

Exp on cor is fine most people are just lvl capped already so its harder to find groups at low lvl. The population is good.
  18. TLP Addict Augur

I think most of these threads are just lame attempts at psyops to get some of the people that left for Coirnav to return to their dying servers.

Coirnav isn't perfect, none of the TLPs are but it's going fine. The xp rate discourages alts somewhat so now that the majority have their main chars maxxed out things are a bit quiet leading up to Kunark in 2 weeks. Pretty standard pre-expac lull.
  19. Celatus Augur

i started in 7 weeks late and have 3 50s and a full time job so xp is not a problem if you know what you're doing
    Ajjantis likes this.
  20. Stylez New Member

That's strange since Corn was the only full server yesterday. YUP REALLY DEAD.
    Ajjantis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.