[Coirnav] Nostalgic Veterans - Casual Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Randy Saavage, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Randy Saavage New Member

Still recruiting all classes, send Randy a tell in game!
  2. Randy Saavage New Member

Still recruiting raiding members. Starting to hit NToV!
  3. Ristin New Member

Hello NV.
    I am currently a 51 warrior looking for a low stress environment to have some fun. I have mostly soloed my way up so far. So have not grouped much until now in Velks. I don’t think I know anyone here yet but I make friends fast. If anyone is here from tribunal I was Qikfeet a warrior from Legendary

I thought about playing a different class but I love the excitement of being a warrior on raids. I don’t mind putting in my time as off tank or dps to play the class I love Nothing like getting knocked unconscious just as a CH lands and you pop back up from the land of the dead and keep tanking. So much fun. I did talk to Randy Saturday but he was in ToV so didn’t want to bother to much. From what I have heard NV is a fit for me. Hope you all will give me a chance.
  4. Sammael New Member

Hi Ristin! Please find any of the following in game and they can help you out!

Cian, Kiff, Influence, Shakkor, Illithid, Flamelick, Kumal, Lavern, Jobu, Tyrone or Darkpearl!
  5. Itassha New Member

I currently have 6 level 5 toons as I like playing multi toons. I played EQ back from Aug 2002 until 2004 when EQ2 launched and every once and awhile have poked my head back into live. I can never limit myself to one toon which is scary. I originally played in a guild with all real life friends which was awesome, but would love to join your guild and get leveled up with you all. I've seen a couple of your members in lower level areas on a couple of my toons
  6. Sammael New Member

Hi Itassha!

We would love to have you :). Shoot any member a tell and they can extend an invitation or direct you to someone who may be closer :)
  7. Itassha New Member

Thank you. I will try to catch up with someone the next time I get in game. This week has been hectic and haven't gotten to play much.
  8. Flarp New Member

Hi all!
    I am just now returning to EQ after an long absence. I played from the day the game went live in March of 99 until about 09 or 2010. I have been having serious nostalgia for the game and looked it up online only to discover to my immense pleasure that the game seems to be alive and well still in 2018.

I would very much like to meet new people and make friends for my adventures in Norrath!
  9. Barton The Mischievous

Bump Now Nostalgic Path I'm sure someone will update this soon with a new post
  10. Chantras New Member

- Flamelick here.

Any old members still around?