[Coirnav] Nostalgic Veterans - Casual Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Randy Saavage, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Sammael New Member

Recruiting active players that enjoy having a good time with a large group of friends!
  2. Sammael New Member

Velious is just around the bend! Now is the perfect time to join up and experience the frozen continent with the best group of people around!
  3. Randy Saavage New Member

Still recruiting all raiders!
  4. Sammael New Member

I've packed extra parkas if anyone needs some!
  5. Avalanch New Member

I really like the name of your guild. Says exactly what I am.. a veteran of 16 years who wants a nostalgic trip thru expansions! I missed out on Luclin, GoD, OoW raids and others that I would want to finally complete and more.
    So how if the leveling atmosphere? Hopefully people are still reactivating accounts and others making alts to keep grouping for characters under 30 interesting or is it already a graveyard most of the time in the level 20-30 zones?
  6. Sammael New Member

Hi Avalanch! Leveling is still going strong within the guild, many of us are leveling our second or third Alts. As Velious is just around the corner, we will likely see an influx of players in all ranges due to the new content so I would highly recommend coming back at this time.

If you need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to any of our members for information or general aide!
  7. Sammael New Member

Velious launches today!!! Brave adventurers highly sought after to join us in the first expedition of the snowy continent!
  8. Fuzzbutt Elder

Currently not guilded and looking around for a guild. Have a lvl 50 necro and lvl 30 Cleric,Warrior,Ranger,Wizard,Monk,Druid on one account. I realize mains will be working on faction and gearing for Velious raids so I was curious how much grouping would be available. I work a rotating 4 on 4 off schedule 6am to 6pm so I'll probably miss some raids when i hit 60. Is there a class needed more than others currently?
  9. Sammael New Member

Hi Fuzzbutt,

We have quite a few people who work on off schedules and still make plenty of raids, so please don't let that discourage you! We highly encourage people to play what they enjoy the most as it increases their overall enjoyment and our own retention. If you enjoy them all, ranger/monk/druid would all be good choices with our current roster, but we would not turn away any class you found enjoyable as we have some main swapping anyway.

We still have plenty of people gearing up and leveling alts, and once you reach 40, bringing you to any of our groups becomes a non issue since you will be able to group with a 60 then.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

-Illithid
  10. Fuzzbutt Elder

Work has been kicking my behind so I haven't been logging in and going straight to bed but I'll be on at some point this weekend to get some of that labor day exp on my monk and I'll try to get ahold of you then,
  11. Khanak New Member

Hey,

Recently returned player (played mostly 2002-2008) maining a monk this time around. I'm currently level 25 and looking for a fitting guild. I've seen Nostalgic Veterans around alot and wanted to inquire. I have a pretty busy RL schedule, but usually get on for a couple of hours, several nights a week and look forward to getting in on some raids once leveled. Think I might be able to find a spot amongst your ranks?
  12. Sammael New Member

@Fuzzbutt --- I will be out of town this weekend, but feel free to look for anyone online and they can direct you to an officer. Randy would be our regular Recruitment officer if you see him around.

@Khanak --- Welcome back! RL always comes first, you would fit in perfectly with the majority of our players!
  13. Sammael New Member

Fuzzbutt & Khanak, were you able to get in touch with anyone? If not, I'm back in town and can answer any questions you may have this week.
  14. Fuzzbutt Elder

Not yet, managed to get a Nostalgic Veterans group in lower guk for a while, but they all said they were recruits and didn't see an officer
  15. Sammael New Member

I will be on later this evening (Illithid), or Phonoi / Kiff / Cian / Dyrin could get you an invite. I'm assuming your toons name is the same as your forum name?
  16. Fuzzbutt Elder

Actually I am Lawt Lizard and you got me earlier, Fuzzbutt is actually my druid that I never play. Good to finally see the green words again :)
  17. Sammael New Member

Glad to have you Lawt! :) Gave you forum access earlier too.
  18. Sammael New Member

Still looking for more!
  19. Sammael New Member

Beep boop
  20. Sammael New Member

Old hat wearing you down? We have tailor-made ushankas woven from frost giant beards and gryffon down. Come get them while they last!

Stay frosty!