Coirnav Monk vs Rogue dps

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Faelim, Aug 2, 2018.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You have poor reading comprehension. In GoD monks were further behind they're in TSS and expansions like PoP.

You can see what i'm talking about in the parses Mithra posted. In the 2 Min fights the Monk is ahead by an avg over 500 DPS in the 8 min fight the monk is only ahead avg of 250-300. That's because after those burn disc are over the Rogues are just ahead of the Monk.
  2. Cupie1 Journeyman

uhhhhh are you sure we were in the same AOS?
    Punchu likes this.
  3. Fumi-chan Augur

He was probably some shitter that thinks because he had the tag that makes him special. I don't remember what he's talking about either. Once in awhile Bobbyb would do something special.
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

Many veteran forum-questers feeding the troll here.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I was in the guild for much longer then you sweet cheeks, long enough to know Punchu and Qelyn>Cupie.
  6. Cupie1 Journeyman

hmmmm ok
  7. Punchu Augur

Cupie did work with that High Priest 2hander. Which we never went back for :(
  8. Cupie1 Journeyman

dont get crazy punchu, monks are bad and rogues are better, especially in GoD
  9. Astral64 Augur

Don't lie to me.
  10. malaki Augur

So what we've learned is that to help make rogues shine raid zones need a lot more trash and boss mobs should have like 2 or 3 times their current health. Someone should get on this.
    Astral64 and Mithra like this.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Rogue really did shine in vt.

But so did ranger and they didn't have to move much.
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I learned that trash mobs don't really exist and that fights only happen once every hour and that one short boss fight is all that matters. DPS outside of burn parses doesn't count.

Guess i was wrong Wizards were top DPS in PoP because press mana burn on Coirnav.

Neat
  13. Dailor Augur

Just posting so no one thinks I am this weirdo.
  14. malaki Augur

Why so envious?
    Dailor likes this.
  15. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

This comment makes me think you think i'm someone i'm not. ;)
  16. Fumi-chan Augur

Nice name.
  17. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I don't think it's Envy, the posting is too coherent.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

"90% of this game is half mental."