Coirnav missing character -- anyone else??

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by JustPuttinThisHere, Mar 19, 2018.

1. JustPuttinThisHere Lorekeeper

Made a new character to run around and buy some stuff on the other end of the world. Got some items and had some PP on him when I camped out. Hours later he's gone from the select screen and the parcel merchant says the character doesn't exist if try to parcel him.

I'll send in a petition, but anyone else have this happen?

And yeah, I know I'm not delusional because I can still see the file made for the ui if I type /copy
  2. Krunk New Member

Yup happened to me, luckily a GM was on the tread I made a comment on and corrected for me within 20 minutes
  3. Sahkyra New Member

yes mine my dads and my husbands charecters are all missing....
  4. Sahkyra New Member

i should add we all have seperate accounts
  5. Mrc25 New Member

Yep same here, I logged out at around 8;30pm Est and when I logged back in at 1:30am Est.. My character I made/leveling today on The Coirnav server is missing form my account .......... but I can create a new character no problem....
  6. Skuk New Member

Yep here too, made a character yesterday to sell in the tunnel, parceled my items to sell , bound him, logged off to sell later and the char was gone. no roll back. i hit create char and the name went through...confirming the char was deleted!. hmmm
  7. Evilrick New Member

Mine also missing too :( was playing last night log on to pound out an hour of grinding before work and he’s gone. Had just sold a krono too so rip all my plat lol. Glad atleast it’s not just me. I questioned whether or not I imagined the whole 8 hours leveling yesterday. Had to check logs to make sure I wasn’t dreaming
  8. Evilrick New Member

Any dev wana chime in here? Been without my mage all day...
  9. ambrelyn New Member

Same thing happened with me. Logged out last night, came back today and character is completely gone. Submitted a ticket awhile ago but nothing yet. :(
  10. Evilrick New Member

I also submit a ticket this morning at 7am no response yet
  11. ambrelyn New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought maybe I had the wrong server or something, but no, it was definitely Coirnav. Just my luck, right? lol.
  12. Evilrick New Member

Ya I had to go thru my logs to make sure I didn't do it on the wrong server or acct or somethin but m level 1 I made to buy spells is still there just not the mage I leveled... =\ Wonder how long it will take support to read this/our support tickets. You'd think something like a character just disappearing would be a priority bug to fix. I'm sure there are many others that would quit due to something like this.
  13. JustPuttinThisHere Lorekeeper

I got a reply quickly this morning to attach some txt document infos, waiting to hear back after that
  14. Mr. Froo Developer

If you have a missing character please make sure to contact help.daybreakgames.com so that we can investigate and fix this issue.
  15. Evilrick New Member

I submit a ticket 12 hrs ago no response yet > < should I do another? today is start of my weekend I want mah mage =((
  16. JustPuttinThisHere Lorekeeper

My ticket submitted at the end of Monday night had a response tuesday morning, and was resolved this afternoon. Got my character back.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

yeeeeep.... the 3 names I registered at launch were all gone now. Was able to get one back :(
  18. Skuk New Member

still waiting...
  19. Afterglow New Member

Two of my characters both magically went missing .. I petitioned on both accounts and hoping to get back asap. Last petition took over two days to get a response.
  20. Luxune New Member

Lost my character !!!! I can create new one but this one had all my money and my tradeskill stuffs.... Waiting for an answer from the support....