Coirnav LF casual raid / grouping guilding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cyonide, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Cyonide New Member

Looking for a casual guild for raiding grouping. Must accept snark and sarcasm. Experienced Druid and shaman, looking to play a Cleric possibly, but open to other classes as needs shape up. Want to join up Day 1. Let me know!
  2. Natterbug New Member

My Husband and I are looking for the same thing, Want to join Day 1 as well, I am thinking Shaman as that is what I am use to playing and he is debating on a couple of different classes, as he was a Beastlord but that will not be available. Please let us know!
  3. sincityfaction New Member

yes.. exactly the same thing. enc, warrior and cler/druid
  4. TLPman Augur

Please send me a message think my guild might be a fit
  5. Brunlin Augur

I am also looking for a casual raid guild to join on day 1. I will be playing a Druid.
  6. TLPman Augur

Brunlin inbox me might be. A fit for you
  7. Chibz Journeyman

Hello folks! If you are looking for something to do before Coirnav opens, give We Remember a try on Trakanon Server. We are running a progression style guild with all the benefits of a Live server and none of the race for firsts on a new server. Very casual and friendly. We are currently capped at 52 and still killing Naggy and Vox. You can catch up easily in a few days!
  8. AWPS123 New Member

Would love to have you with us on Cornaiv!! if interested please see below!

<Casual Fridays>

The Meaning

When you get home from work or you're done with your alternate life. You're exhausted and now you want to play games on a Friday night. You don't need any more stress. You need a good casual Friday night with your gaming buddies or guild members. Whether that's raiding or just playing for fun. This is what this guild is about. Playing as a filthy casual and enjoying the time on the game instead of worrying about leveling to max at a certain time or you have to be at this raid, because your guild requires you to be there. You get to joke, laugh and kill Orcs, birds or what ever you want to kill with your brothers in arms.

What We Want

We want any type of filthy casuals out there. There are no restrictions as to what time you have to be on or to reach a certain something at a certain time. Any and all classes are welcome, and yes that means you.. Erudite Pallys...puke :p . However, we do want you to be participating as a member of a guild with the guild, and group up with people inside the guild foremost.

If You Want To Raid

We will becoming up with rosters, times and days when we will be doing raids. Again it's not something you have to do. We hope it's something you want to do with your guild buddies, because we are just that cool. Most likely they will be on the weekends.

The Start Of Coirnav

As a guild we want to be able to find people groups of people so they can level up together, and have a more joyful leveling experience. We will try to make static groups for people. You can level at your own speed and enjoy the game your way.

The Rules
    1. Do NOT be a
    2. Troll within limits (we all like to have fun)
    3. Some of us will be more casual than others
    4. Try not to exclude people make an effort to befriend everyone (we all hate being in a guild and no one talks to us)
    5. Have fun (EQ is a great game with ALOT of content to offer, lets enjoy it together!)
    6. Please report any abuse to officers / admin we will take it seriously and look into the issue! we suggest you block / ignore the user giving you grief and we will deal with it appropriately.

Contacting us by joining this Discord. Any other questions please ask away. Thank you and make good choices!

https://discord.gg/mV42UcG
  9. AWPS123 New Member

Would love to have you guys with us on Cornaiv!! if interested please see below!

<Casual Fridays>

The Meaning

When you get home from work or you're done with your alternate life. You're exhausted and now you want to play games on a Friday night. You don't need any more stress. You need a good casual Friday night with your gaming buddies or guild members. Whether that's raiding or just playing for fun. This is what this guild is about. Playing as a filthy casual and enjoying the time on the game instead of worrying about leveling to max at a certain time or you have to be at this raid, because your guild requires you to be there. You get to joke, laugh and kill Orcs, birds or what ever you want to kill with your brothers in arms.

What We Want

We want any type of filthy casuals out there. There are no restrictions as to what time you have to be on or to reach a certain something at a certain time. Any and all classes are welcome, and yes that means you.. Erudite Pallys...puke :p . However, we do want you to be participating as a member of a guild with the guild, and group up with people inside the guild foremost.

If You Want To Raid

We will becoming up with rosters, times and days when we will be doing raids. Again it's not something you have to do. We hope it's something you want to do with your guild buddies, because we are just that cool. Most likely they will be on the weekends.

The Start Of Coirnav

As a guild we want to be able to find people groups of people so they can level up together, and have a more joyful leveling experience. We will try to make static groups for people. You can level at your own speed and enjoy the game your way.

The Rules
    1. Do NOT be a
    2. Troll within limits (we all like to have fun)
    3. Some of us will be more casual than others
    4. Try not to exclude people make an effort to befriend everyone (we all hate being in a guild and no one talks to us)
    5. Have fun (EQ is a great game with ALOT of content to offer, lets enjoy it together!)
    6. Please report any abuse to officers / admin we will take it seriously and look into the issue! we suggest you block / ignore the user giving you grief and we will deal with it appropriately.

Contacting us by joining this Discord. Any other questions please ask away. Thank you and make good choices!

https://discord.gg/mV42UcG